SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Manchester Metropolitan provides a range of university-wide undergraduate and postgraduate funding which international students are able to apply for, including alumni discounts and faculty-specific discounts.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): United Kingdom
Eligible Field of Study: Courses offered at the University
About the Award: Manchester Met is making a number of Vice-Chancellor scholarships available, each to the value of £5,000. These scholarships are open to international students who enrol on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme.
Type: full-time undergraduate or Postgraduate
- If an application is successful, applicants must confirm that they accept the award within 14 days.
- In order to apply, applicants must have accepted an unconditional or a conditional firm offer for a course at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- If a student holds a conditional offer and applies for the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship, the scholarship can only be awarded once the offer conditions have been met.
- Applicants who defer their studies will not be eligible for the 2016/2017 scholarship.
- The scholarship award is limited to Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught course applicants only.
- Scholarships are only available for new Manchester Metropolitan University students who are classed as overseas students and are required to pay full overseas tuition fees.
- Current students moving from one course to another are not eligible for the scholarship.
Value of Scholarship: £5,000. The scholarship will be deducted directly from tuition fees owed to the University. The scholarship is for the first year of academic study only.
How to Apply: If you meet the above criteria, you can download the Application Form. Please note, this scholarship cannot be combined with any other financial support from Manchester Met.
Award Provider: Manchester Metropolitan University
Important Notes: Students will be notified if their application has been successful in June 2017 or November 2017 for courses starting in September and January, respectively.