Management Graduate Trainee Scheme at UAC of Nigeria Plc.
UAC of Nigeria Plc. is a leading private sector enterprise with active participation in the development of the country since 1879. A diversified, food-focused company, UAC’s operations span the foods, real estate, paints and logistics sectors of the economy. We are committed to building and developing our people towards realizing their full potentials.
There exists opportunity in our company for highly motivated and dynamic University graduates with potentials to excel as future business leaders, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee Scheme
About the Management Trainee Scheme
The scheme which is a two-year accelerated programme, affords the trainees a focused and personalized development through:
- Structured classroom training
- Exposure to various business functional areas
- Cross-Business Units Exposure
- Career Counseling
- Structured mentoring programme
- The successful candidates are employed on Assistant Management grade.
Who We are Looking for?
To qualify for this highly challenging opportunity, the potential candidates will have to meet the following requirements:
- Age: Not more than 26 years old by 31st December 2017
- NYSC: Must have completed NYSC
- WASC/GCE ‘O’ Level with at least credit in five subjects, including English and Mathematics, at one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second Class Honors in Engineering (Electrical & Mechanical), Microbiology and Biochemistry.
- In addition, applicants must be able to demonstrate a combination of analytical skills, practical creativity, entrepreneurial drive, integrity, team spirit and clarity of purpose.