SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Maxis communication is delighted to announce that the Postgraduate Scholarship to Malaysian students for the 2017 academic year is currently available . The scholarship is provided to oversee their study at the locally and internationally.
The aim of the scholarship is to help Malaysian students in pursuing their higher education in Malaysia or abroad.
Maxis is the leading communications service provider in Malaysia, enabling individuals, families and businesses to do more in an Always On world.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue post-graduate degree/diploma programme.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the followings:
- Helps applicants to get their post-graduate degree/diploma in any field of study
- All scholarship recipients will work with the Maxis team upon completing their Postgraduate studies.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia or overseas
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Are a Malaysian who isn’t currently bonded with any organization
- Have an offer from a local or foreign university to pursue a post-graduate degree/diploma
- Have a track-record of academic achievements
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working in fast-paced environments
- Speak and write English very well
- Have a minimum of 3 years working experience
- Possess proven leadership qualities
- Are a high-achiever, very motivated and possess a dynamic personality
Nationality: Malaysian applicants can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have an offer from a local or foreign university to pursue a post-graduate degree/diploma
English Language Requirement: Applicants must speak and write English very well.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Compulsory documents to be attached:
- Offer letter
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, 2017.