Making Matters Award for International Students at the University of Dundee
The University of Dundee is pleased to announce the Making Matters Award for International Students 2019. The University Of Dundee Scholarships is available for pursuing a postgraduate degree program in the field of Art and Design, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies. If this meets you right and you meet the requirements, take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the Making Matters Award for International Students 2019. This might be the opportunity you have been looking for. The WSF Team has arranged all the details you need to win the University Of Dundee Scholarships.
About Making Matters Award
The Making Matters Award was created by a DJCAD alumnus with the specific purpose of supporting students on the MFA Art & Humanities who may require extra financial resources in order to undertake the one-year full-time course.
The University of Dundee, Scotland, is one of the leading universities in the UK and is internationally recognized for its expertise in a variety of disciplines. The university’s mission is to make a difference locally and globally through the creation, exchange and application of knowledge.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2019-2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
All You Need To Know About Making Matters Award for International Students 2019
Level/Field of Study
The University Of Dundee Scholarships is open to pursuing a postgraduate degree program in the fields of art and design, English / creative writing/film studies. If you are searching for undergraduate scholarships or masters scholarships, you can click the links to various categories to find out other scholarships available to you in 2019.
The Making Matters Award for International Students 2019 is hosted in the United Kingdom. There are other UK Scholarships available for International students in 2019. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2019 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc
The eligible nationality for the Making Matters Award for International Students 2019 include:
- Eligible Countries: UK: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, EU: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Overseas: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Bahamas, The Gambia, The Occupied Palestinian Territories, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from the King College London Postgraduate Awards, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
The University Of Dundee Scholarships is worth £1,200 in entry year only.
Eligibility For The University Of Dundee Scholarships
- Entrance Requirements: To apply for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applying to study an MFA Art & Humanities at the University of Dundee to the value of the annual giving total from the donor plus gift aid. To assists students at the outset of the course, the award will be paid at the beginning of the academic year (September 2019)
- The student receiving the award must be studying the MFA Art & Humanities at the University of Dundee.
- When assessing the award the student will be considered on their potential as well as on their current academic achievement.
How To Apply For The Making Matters Award for International Students 2019
- Submit a short 300-word statement along with 6 images of your work.
- The statement should include supporting reasons why and how this award is relevant and helpful to your practice moving forward.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the application should be emailed to [email protected]
Deadline For The Application Of Making Matters Award for International Students 2019
The application deadline for the University Of Dundee Scholarships is on June 30, 2019. After which applications will not be considered.
For More Information on the University Of Dundee Scholarships click on the link below:
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- Daniels scholarship 2019-2020 | Apply Now
- Davis Putter Scholarship 2019-2020 | Apply Now
- Lyons Memorial Travel Scholarship in Australia 2019-2020
- StudySoup Future Innovator Scholarship Program 2019-2020
- Indiana University Rising Star International Scholarship in USA 2019-2020
- 15 Scholarships for Chad to Study in Finland 2019-2020
- Flemish Government Scholarships at University of Antwerp in Belgium, 2019
- Italian Government MAECI Scholarships for International Students in Italy, 2019
- 17 Scholarships for Comoros to Study in UK 2019-2020
- 17 Scholarships For Central African Republic To Study In UK 2019-2020