MENA students who are desiring to pursue their graduate studies can now apply for the Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship. This scholarship is provided by Lutfia Rabbani Foundation and it’s worth €15,000.
Aside from the monetary worth, the scholarship provides its winners with access to the Foundation’s extensive and diverse network and platforms.
Note, to be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet all the application criteria.
In this article, you will learn all you need to know about the Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship application criteria and deadline.
The table of contents below gives an overview of all the information this article contains.
- About Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship for MENA Students
- Who Should Apply for this Lutfia Rabbani Foundation?
- What is the worth of the Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship?
- How to Apply for Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship
- What are the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Terms and Conditions?
- When is the Deadline for Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship 2021?
- Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship 2021 FAQs
About Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship for MENA Students
The Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship is designed to foster interaction between students in Arab and European countries. It also aims at helping students broaden their own horizons.
Moreso, MSR Scholarship as its popularly called, is basically strengthened by a mentoring program that provides the scholarship recipient guidance on a personal and professional level.
Who Should Apply for this Lutfia Rabbani Foundation?
To be eligible to apply for Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship 2021, you must:
Level/Field of Study
The Scholarship is a graduate scholarship opened to MENA students.
Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship is hosted in the Netherland by Lutfia Rabbani Foundation.
MENA students who satisfy other eligibility criteria can apply for MSR Scholarship 2021.
What is the worth of the Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship?
This Lutfia Rabbani Foundation scholarship worth €15,000.
How to Apply for Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship
To apply for the MSR Scholarship, you must complete your application for admission with the following documents:
Note, all documents must be written in the English language. Also, they must be submitted to the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation before the deadline.
What are the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Terms and Conditions?
- Once the scholarship is granted and accepted, the signed terms and conditions form acts as a legal contract between the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation and the MSR scholar.
- A mid-year academic progress report is required, including a list of grades achieved to date.
- Within two months time of completion of the study, the student must submit a report of his/her experience to the Board of the Foundation. The Board of the Foundation reserves the right to edit the report for communication purposes.
When is the Deadline for Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship 2021?
This Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship Applications opened on January 1, 2021. The application deadline will be March 31st, 2021.
Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship 2021 FAQs
Is the MSR Scholarship for all students at a university outside of the Netherlands?
No, it’s only for students who will pursue their graduate studies at a university in the Netherlands.
When the application deadline?
The application deadline for the 2021 MSR Scholarship is March 31st.
What does the scholarship amount cover?
The scholarship covers the recipient’s tuition, in which it’s pay directly to the University, or else his/her living expenses, in which case you are generally paid over four equal installments in September, December, March, and June.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a response in the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.