A lot of students have benefited from the Mahaeschol Maharashtra Scholarships awards. Do you want to be part of them? If yes, the Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Government of Maharashtra is delighted to invite applications for the Mahaeschol Maharashtra Scholarship 2020.
These Mahaeschol Scholarships is designed for students who need financial support to carry out their Academic pursuit. Eligible candidates are advised to submit applications before the deadline.
This post contains a summary of all you need to know about the Mahaeschol Scholarships, Types and eligibility criteria for Mahaeschol Maharashtra Scholarship 2020.
Mahaeschol Maharashtra Scholarship 2020
The Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Govt of Maharashtra has the mandate to issue Scholarships in Maharashtra State.
The candidates who have passed their 10th or 12th and unable to pay their fees for higher studies, they can take help from these Maha E-scholarships.
Those students who are waiting for this kind of scholarship hereby informed that they have to submit their application form for the same through the official website.
There are some eligibility condition if the applicant fulfils all eligibility criteria, then the application form will be accepted and the scholarship amount will be transferred into the bank account provided by the applicant.
For more information details regarding Mahaeschol Maharashtra Scholarship, read this post throughout.
Types of Scholarship
There are various scholarships offered by The Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Govt of Maharashtra. These are listed below.
- Parametric eScholarship
- Post-Metric Scholarship
- Metrikottara Scholarships
- 9th and 10th metrikapurva Scholarship
- Rajarshee Shahu Maharaj Scholarship
- Savitribai Phule Scholarship
- Military School Scholarship
NOTE: Our Award-winning Scholarship Ebook (valued at $50) is available, if you are reading this article, you will have the opportunity to earn one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2020
- 2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2020
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
The Mahaeschol Maharashtra Gov scholarship is organised and hosted by the Social Justice and Special Assistance Department in India.
There are other Indian Scholarships available for International students in 2020. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2020 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
The Mahaeschol Maharashtra Gov scholarship is open only to Indian Students.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from Mahaeschol Maharashtra Scholarship, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Eligibility Criteria for Mahaeschol Maharashtra Scholarship 2020
This scholarship program is running under the State Government. The government offers a scholarship to the pursuing 11th or 12th class at any recognized school in India. The candidates who belong to SC/ SBC / VJNT /OPEN / ST /OBC and score the minimum 75% marks or more in SSC examination /10th can easily register their name under Maharashtra Escholarship.
Mahaeschol Scholarship Documents Requirements
Eligible Students willing to Apply for the Mahaeschol Maharashtra Scholarship 2020, should have in their possession the following:
- Birth Certificate
- College/School Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Affidavit according to mentioned in GO
Note: All students are requested that for getting scholarship on your bank account please do bank seeding of your bank account with UID number.
How to Apply for Mahaeschol Scholarship 2020
Here we are providing some useful instruction to apply online for Mahaeschol Maharashtra Scholarship 2020.
- Go to the official website at- mahadbtmahait.gov.in
- Click on new student registration (If you are new students) or
- Login into your account (if you already applied ).
- Fill up application form with mandatory information.
- Do not forget to take a print copy of this duly filled form.
Once the application submitted, the department will review the application and upload the status of your application on the official website.
Maha E-scholarship 2020 Application Deadline
The scholarship application Deadline varies.
Maha E-scholarship 2020 Application Link
Click on the Link to Apply (New Applicants)
Mahaeschol Login Link
Click on the >> link to login << (For old applicants)
For more information details regarding Mahaeschol Maharashtra Scholarship 2020 or any query leave a comment below. After that, we will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your query. Thanks!
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- Department of Defense Stem Scholarship | USA
- Sugar Industry Scholarship at Sugar Research Institute in Australia
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in UK for Students from Developing Countries
- 24 fully funded scholarships for developing countries
- 35 university scholarships for developing countries
- 35 university scholarships for developing countries
- 15 Best Civil Engineering Schools in Canada
- Top 20 Masters Scholarship for Marketing Students
- 30 scholarships To Study In Ukraine For International Students.
- International Student Scholarships at Kettering University in USA 2020
- 10 Best Medicine Scholarships in Germany for Students from Developing Countries