The scholarship is for full time at Macquarie University and it is available for all international students.
Ranked among the top 2 percent of universities in the world, Macquarie University is considered one of Australia’s best universities, producing graduates that are among the most sought after professionals in the world. With a strong tradition of innovation and exploration, we continue to break new ground with research ranked in the top one percent in the world.
Renowned for our expertise in areas like business, health, and medical sciences, we offer a wide range of exceptional undergraduate, postgraduate and higher degree research degrees that are informed by our worldleading research discoveries.
Macquarie has one of the most generous scholarship programs in Australia, providing many opportunities each year to international students to undertake studies here.
- What You Need To Know About The Macquarie University Sponsored Student Grant
- Level/Field of Study
- Host Nationality
- Eligible Nationality
- Scholarship Worth
- Macquarie University Sponsored Student Grant Eligibility
- How To Apply For The Macquarie University Sponsored Student Grant
- Application Deadline
- Scholarship Link
- EDITOR’S RECOMMENDATION
What You Need To Know About The Macquarie University Sponsored Student Grant
Level/Field of Study
The scholarship is to be taken in Australia to study at Macquarie University Australia.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in Australia, this is for you Latest Australian Permanent Residency Visa & Citizenship Requirements
This scholarship is available for INTERNATIONAL Students.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
We provide AUD $5000 annually towards your tuition fees for the length of the course (AUD $2500 is credited against your tuition fees each semester).
Macquarie University Sponsored Student Grant Eligibility
- Meet the University’s academic and English requirements for the course (must hold a full offer of admission by the application deadline).
- Achieved a minimum GPA equivalent of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
- Commencement may not be deferred.
- Apply for a course and remain enrolled in a full-time study load.
- Show evidence of approved financial guarantee.
- Stay enrolled in their program to be eligible to receive the AUD $5,000 payment. If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You have applied or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
How To Apply For The Macquarie University Sponsored Student Grant
- Lodge an application for your chosen degree HERE.
- Receive your Macquarie University student ID number and submit a scholarship application HERE.
You must apply for your degree before you apply for the scholarship. Scholarships are limited so we encourage you to accept your offer and scholarship early to avoid disappointment.
No closing dates
Closing Dates URL
- 20 Best Online Schools for Accounting 2020 | UPDATED
- Top 10 Universities To Study Accounting in Asia, 2020
- Top 50 Scholarships for Studying Finance and Accounting in USA
- Study In UK: Top 10 Universities to Study Accounting and Finance in UK
- Washington CPA Foundation Scholarship 2020
- Study In South Africa: Best university in South Africa to study technology and engineering
- 2020 Motorola Solutions Foundation Grants Program
- Tips On How to Apply for Admission and Visa to Study in Canada
- United Kingdom: A Perfect Destination For World-Class Education
- 21 Cheapest Universities in Florida for International Students
- Top 9 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studying in the Philippines
- Study in Mexico: Tuition, Cost of Living And List of Top Universities
- Study In Switzerland: All you need to Know about University of Zurich
- 12 Steps On How to Apply for Scholarship in Any Country
- 25 Master’s Scholarship in Human Rights in South Africa, 2020
- 15 Best Colleges for Computer Science in India.
- 15 Scholarships for Tanzanians in India 2020
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum