Macquarie University is glad to announce its Africa Development Scholarship open to both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students who want to study different courses in Australia.
The scholarship is for full time at Macquarie University. This scholarship is available for citizens of one of the countries located in either the African region.
Ranked among the top 2 percent of universities in the world, Macquarie University is considered one of Australia’s best universities, producing graduates that are among the most sought after professionals in the world. With a strong tradition of innovation and exploration, we continue to break new ground with research ranked in the top one percent in the world.
- Macquarie University Africa Development Scholarship in Australia
- What You Need To Know About The Africa Development at Macquarie University in Australia
- EDITOR’S RECOMMENDATION
Macquarie University Africa Development Scholarship in Australia
Renowned for our expertise in areas like business, health, and medical sciences, we offer a wide range of exceptional undergraduate, postgraduate and higher degree research degrees that are informed by our worldleading research discoveries.
Macquarie has one of the most generous scholarship programs in Australia, providing many opportunities each year to international students to undertake studies here.
What You Need To Know About The Africa Development at Macquarie University in Australia
Macquarie University Africa Development Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of an African country.
- have applied for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework through a registered Macquarie University agent or through our online application system.
- have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course offered at Macquarie University.
- commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- You’re not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- Students who are on an English-packaged course are eligible for this scholarship if they commence their course in 2020.
- You’re not eligible if you have received any other Macquarie University scholarship (which may include the UAC Scholarship) for this course of study unless you have been advised otherwise by a representative of the university.
- To remain eligible for this scholarship, you must stay enrolled in your original approved course of study and pass all units within the course.
- If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships are available to pursue an Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program at Macquarie University.
The scholarship is to be taken in Australia to study at Macquarie University Australia.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in Australia, this is for you Latest Australian Permanent Residency Visa & Citizenship Requirements
This scholarship is available for Africans.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
We provide AU$5000 annually towards your tuition fees for the length of the course (AU$2500 is credited against your tuition fees each semester).
How To Apply For Macquarie University Africa Development Scholarship
You don’t need to apply directly to be considered for a country scholarship. Applicants who meet the criteria will be automatically advised of their eligibility in their Macquarie University course offer letter.
- Details on how to apply to Macquarie University for a coursework degree are available on the website. Visit goto.mq/how to apply
- Applicants who meet the criteria will be automatically advised of their eligibility in their Macquarie University course offer letter sent via email.
Click on the link below to see the full date timeline
For more information, you can click on the link below
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. If no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.