Macquarie University is offering Africa Development Scholarship to pursue the undergraduate or postgraduate programme. African students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Recognized internationally, Macquarie University is consistently ranked in the top two percent of universities in the world and within the top 10 in Australia.
It has been designed to recognise academic excellence and provide financial assistance for international students.
AU$5000 annually towards your tuition fees for the length of the course (AU$2500 is credited against your tuition fees each semester)
- Be a citizen of an African country.
- Have applied for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework through a registered Macquarie University agent or through our online application system.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course offered at our North Ryde campus.
- Have enrolled and be ready to begin your course in 2017 (commencement may not be deferred).
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
Eligible Regions: African Countries
You don’t need to apply directly to be considered for a country scholarship. Applicants who meet the criteria will be automatically advised of their eligibility in their Macquarie University course offer letter.
- Details on how to apply to Macquarie University for a coursework degree are available on the website.
- Applicants who meet the criteria will be automatically advised of their eligibility in their Macquarie University course offer letter sent via email.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2017