The University of Gastronomic Sciences is delighted to offer two Masters scholarships to students from developing countries enrolled in one of the Master of Gastronomy programs – either Master of Gastronomy: Food in the World (Food Cultures and Mobility) or Master of Gastronomy: Food in the World (Food Ecologies and Sovereignty) for the 2017-2018 academic year. This scholarship as much as its for low income countries and middle income countries,it is also aimed at supporting students from these countries financially,Applicants are advised to see the eligibility criteria on application.
Application Deadline: 3rd July 2017
Eligible Countries: low-income countries or lower-middle-income or upper-middle-income countries according to the World Bank (See list below)
To be taken at (country): Italy
Fields of Study: Master of Gastronomy programs:
- Master of Gastronomy: Food in the World (Food Cultures and Mobility)
- Master of Gastronomy: Food in the World (Food Ecologies and Sovereignty)
Eligibility: Applicants can apply for a university scholarship according to the table above if they meet the following requirements:
- be in possession of a minimum level of English language equivalent to a C1-level, (in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). The candidate must be interviewed by UNISG professors via Skype (use of the webcam required) in order to verify the aforementioned minimum English language requirement;
- income and property situation does not exceed the limits indicated above
- be in possession of the merit requirements stated in Articles 2 and 4 below
- have completed the pre-enrollment procedures to the Master of Gastronomy for the 2017-2018 academic year
- be subsequently enrolled as a regular student in the program
Number of Awards: 2
Value of Program: € 16,500 each and for the conferral of student housing and lunch service scholarships.
Duration of Program: 2 years
How to Apply: The complete required documentation must arrive before 12:00 noon on July 3, 2017. Documents may be submitted either in person, by mail via registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, or by international courier, at the Registrar’s Office at the following address:
Università degli Studi di Scienze Gastronomiche
Via Amedeo di Savoia, 8
12042 Pollenzo – Bra (Cuneo) Italy
Late delivery of documents will not be accepted.
It is necessary to through the application requirements in the Program Webpage (Link below) before applying.
Award Provider: University of Gastronomic Sciences