Low Tuition MBA At Odette School Of Business, University Of Windsor, Canada
The Odette School of Business is one of the nine faculties that forms part of the faculties of the University of Windsor. The University itself is located in the southern part of Canada. It is a mid-sized university with a student population of less than 20,000.
The School of Business prides itself as one of the few business schools in Canada that do not require professional experience for admission. Another attractive feature is the low GMAT test requirement of 5.5.
For international students, another attractive feature is the fact that the University of Windsor is one of the lowest tuition Universities in Canada.
Apart from the low tuition, the Odette School of Business places a premium on career development, personal mentoring to help students grow as individuals and a social setting that encourages diversity with an admission policy open to all countries.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2019-2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
Comparative Cost of living in Windsor
The cost of living in Windsor is lower compared to some of Canada’s major urban centers. For instance, rent prices are about 106% higher in Toronto while consumer prices are about 1.5% higher.
Cities like Montreal, Ottawa, Edmonton, Vancouver, and Calgary also have relatively higher rent prices compared to Windsor at 19%, 54%,44%, 58%, and 62% respectively.
The Consumer prices of Toronto, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary are 1.44%, 0.94%, 4.66%, and 6.08% higher than Windsor respectively.
Ottawa and Vancouver though have lower consumer prices compared to Windsor at 1.2% and 3.18% respectively.
Living and other expenses for MBA students
The living expenses of students, generally, are determined by location and lifestyle. MBA students in Windsor should budget the following for their monthly expenses,
- Rent – $450 – $900 depending on the type of accommodation
- Utilities – $100
- Food – $500
- Entertainment – $150
- Clothing – $125
- Telephone – $100
- Miscellaneous – $100
The University of Windsor has an excellent tuition fee estimator for each year for all the programs.
The basic tuition fee for each term (the MBA program runs for 4 terms) is $8,000. That makes it $32.000 for the whole program.
Other mandatory fees like society fee, international student society fee, student health fee, health insurance, and visa, etc, would take the total fee payable each term to about $9,753 in the first term of study.
Note that some of these extra fees are payable only once during the program while some are paid per term. The tuition calculator gives all the details of each fee.
How to apply (steps)
Application for international students for the MBA program is online.
- Head to the online application portal and complete the
- Pay the application fee
- Wait for about 2 business days for the application to be processed. You would get an email containing your University of Windsor application ID (UWin ID) and other information on how to proceed
- The personal access code and student number contained in the email must be used to activate your UWin account. You would then receive an email confirming your UWin username and password.
- Use the username and password to log the electronic application system (eGAS) of the University.
- Upload all the required documents in PDF format
- Click ‘Submit’ Application’
Documents to be uploaded
- Your unofficial transcripts (official transcripts would be demanded once you gain admission)
- Evidence of academic qualification
- Evidence of proven leadership experience if you don’t have the
- Requisite academic qualification
- At least two references
- GMAT score of at least 550
- English proficiency test result in either TOEFL (250), IELTS (7.0) or Pearson (68)
- Letter of intent and CV
The admission deadline is usually during the Fall – 1st of April
Students from other disciplines
Students with a first degree in other disciplines who which to get an MBA degree must have to pass through a transitional period before being admitted to the main MBA program.
They must undertake at least 5 undergraduate courses in addition to some graduate courses before they are allowed into the regular MBA program.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Top 10 Pros and Cons of Living in Finland
- 7 Mind-Blowing Benefits of studying abroad you Didn’t Know About.
- Top 5 countries to study MS abroad
- Study In Korea: Korean Government Scholarships 2019-2020
- GAST Bursary in South Africa 2019–2020 | UPDATED
- Atlantic Media Fellowship Program in USA 2018
- Mazars Bursary in South Africa 2019–2020 | UPDATED
- Study Abroad In Bulgaria: Cost Of Living, Tuition Fees, and Top 10 Universities
- Fully Funded Adelaide Scholarships for International Students 2019
- 12 Steps On How to Apply for Scholarship in Any Country
- 25 Master’s Scholarship in Human Rights in South Africa, 2019
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.
Here is a great opportunity for MBA students in Canada. Check out the Low Tuition MBA At Odette School Of Business, University Of Windsor, Canada and apply