Louie and Elsie Hansen Memorial Scholarship in Nursing and Medical Studies
Entries for the Louie and Elsie Hansen Memorial Scholarship are now being invited. This scholarship open to students who are enrolled and have been accepted into a nursing or medical doctor training program. There are two awards will be given away. Each those amounting $5,000.
The Cass County Health System Foundation is offering scholarships to students who are enrolled and have been accepted into a nursing or medical doctor training program. The scholarship is created to benefit Cass County high school graduates.
Up to $10,000 will be granted to two the winning applicants.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in nursing or medical studies.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
The Louie and Elsie Hansen Memorial Scholarship is open to Cass County high school graduates who are enrolled in, or have been accepted to and will be attending, a college of nursing or medicine, leading to an LPN, RN, BSN or MD degree.
The U.S nationals may apply this scholarship.
The application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- Completed application form
- Extracurricular activities, honors and/or work experiences.
- Explain in 100 words or less what makes you the best candidate for this scholarship.
- Attach one personal and one professional (ie: clergy, teacher, employer, health care professional) letter of recommendation.
- Attach a copy of your high school transcript, and college transcript if applicable. Please be sure your transcript includes your ACT or SAT score
3 April 2017.