SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Offers are up for the new Vice Chancellor’s Research Scholarship which offers 20% tuition fee for PhD study to promising students who achieved a first-class undergraduate degree (or international equivalent).
Loughborough University is a public research university located in the market town of Loughborough, Leicestershire, in the East Midlands of England.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD degree programme at Loughborough University.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the Loughborough University.
Number of Awards: Up to 30 Scholarships are available in the first instance, for the academic year 2017/18.
Scholarship Award: 20% tuition fee scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following terms and conditions apply:
- Applicants must hold a first class undergraduate degree (or equivalent).
- The scheme will be available for new PhD students starting on or after October 2017.
- Applicants must be entirely self-funded (without external funding, e.g. scholarships or sponsorships). The Vice Chancellor’s Research Scholarship cannot be combined with any other University discounts or awards, (for example, the Alumni Bursary).
- Both full time and part time applicants are eligible, as are UK, EU and overseas students.
- Up to 30 Scholarships are available in the first instance, for the academic year 2017/18.
- The initial deadline for applications will be 31 July 2017.
Nationality: UK/EU and overseas students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must hold a first class undergraduate degree (or equivalent).
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: The standard University IELTS English language requirements is 6.5 overall with 6.0 in each individual element (reading, writing, listening and speaking). Some departments may require higher levels English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply for this scholarship by including the following reference code on your application: VCScholarship2017
Application Deadline: The initial deadline for applications will be July 31, 2017.