Applications are currently been accepted for the Loughborough University Graduate School Development Trust Africa Scholarships in UK 2018/2019, hurry now and apply!!
The Loughborough Doctoral College Development Trust Africa Scholarships,will cover 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year (replacing any Departmental or Loughborough University scholarshipsor bursaries you may already have been awarded).
The scholarships are being funded through a combination of generous external funding and University funds. The University will award a limited number of scholarships, and the standards required are very high.
level: graduate program
Eligible countries: African countries
To be Taken in: UK
Applications will be initially shortlisted and the final decision on the awards will be made by a selection panel of senior staff of the University. The selection panel will use the following eligibility criteria when assessing applications:
- Currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa
- Evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a 1st Class Honours Degree)
- Commitment to return to their home country on completion of postgraduate programme
- Evidence of the ability and commitment to making a significant contribution to their home country on their return
- Full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK
- Evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved
The application form can be downloaded below, and should be returned (by post, fax or email) to:
Marketing and Advancement
Leicestershire LE11 3TU
Email: [email protected]
Please note: scholarship applications will not be considered unless the applicant is holding an offer or a place at the time of submission (this offer may be conditional or unconditional)
Please do not submit your scholarship application until you have received your offer letter. Applications will only be considered if all parts of the form are completed in full.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2018
For More Information: