SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
About L’Oréal Internship Program
Our marketing and advertising teams are searching for excellent and motivated students to combine with their teams since summer interns and also be part of product launches, sociable networking collaborations, and promote investigation. In L’Oréal we provide our interns that the space to research, to possess regular employee responsibilities, show their particular insights into senior management, and also to develop into future leaders.
The Internship is for undergraduate students who wish to work full-time as marketing interns with L’Oréal, USA
The L’Oréal Summer Internship Program 2019 is to be hosted in United States. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States
Interns will be given a stipend for living costs and health policy through the length of the internship.
For non US citizens, the organization provides assistance to acquire a G 4 Visa. The intern will be in a position to obey certain requirements to acquire the g 4 Visa.
Candidates with US student visa, and university work authorization are welcome to apply. In addition, the student gets to
- Own an individual project and/or group project with strategic business impact that you present to senior leaders
- Be a part of a marketing team on one of our 32+ brands owning day-to-day brand responsibilities to contribute to the business growth such as digital marketing, consumer insights, competitive marketplace assessment, data analysis, and campaign execution
- Find out How to tell a persuasive story with information and also create insights and workable suggestions
- Network and learn about multiple functions (Digital, Supply Chain, Finance, R&I and Sales)
- Engage in formal and informal coaching opportunities
- Develop business acumen from leading manufacturer supervisors at the CPG sector
The L’Oréal Summer Internship 2019 are available to international students who are interested in undergoing marketing internship. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of offer in L’Oréal Summer Internship Program 2019 was not stated. Its selection criteria is strictly based on merit.
Eligibility for Scholarship
To be considered eligible for this internship program, the following requirements must be fulfilled;
- You have to be an registered 4-year diploma faculty student graduating either Summer or Spring 2020
- You have to be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any major with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- You must be legally authorized to operate in America to the permanent and continuing future foundation without needing exemptions
- You’re able to function the entirety of this 11 week summer internship application at 2019, beginning on May 29th and end August 9th
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and may handle multiple jobs simultaneously
- You’re a Self-Starter with strong social and media abilities
- You’re resourceful and may move a project ahead being awarded obscure or fresh jobs
- You can work both on team campaigns and autonomously on different endeavors
- You’ve got solid focus on detail analytically and therefore are outcome oriented
- You like both Ideal brain and left brain tasks — comfy by being analytical and creative
- You’ve proven leadership interest and ability in the area of promotion throughout your Extra Curricular Pursuits or volunteer function
Scholarship Application Procedures
All application is to be done online. You can begin the application for Scholarship and also get more information about for Official Rules, by clicking on the links
Application Deadline of Scholarship
Applications are due by Friday, November 23rd, at 11:59 PM EST. All students will be notified of their application status by Friday, December 21st.
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. If no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.