The Loeries has been rewarding imagination for 40 decades. Since Africa and the Middle East’s highest award which recognizes rewards, arouses and boosts creative excellence from the advertisements and new communicating business, winning a Loerie could be your maximum accolade for innovation and creativity over its region.
Make good use of the table of content below, to easily reach out to any topic of choice.
- About Loeries
- Scholarship Level/Field
- Host Nationality
- Scholarship Benefits
- Eligible Nationality
- Fully Funded Loeries Creative Future Scholarship for South Africans Scholarship Number
- Eligibility for Scholarship
- Application Procedures
- Application Deadline
- We also recommend the following available scholarships
The Loeries (The Loerie Awards Company NPC) is a non-profit company administering awards for the brand communications industry, in Africa and the Middle East and that supports and promotes imagination by assisting entrepreneurs, consumers and agencies to love the significance of fresh thinking, innovative thoughts, and outstanding implementation.
The Loeries Creative Future Scholarship is available for aspiring Grade 1-2 students to study a 3-year degree in the field of Brand Communication or even copy-writing beginning from the 2020 academic calendar year.
The Scholarship is hosted in Johannesburg, South Africa. If you are an international student and you desire to study in South Africa. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in South Africa
The scholarship offers the creative industry’s wealthiest bursary, covering what a student requires, including prices, study materials, accommodation and bills in addition to mentorship, internship and job from the advertisements and new communicating industry.
The Loeries Creative Future Scholarship is available for students from South Africa.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Fully Funded Loeries Creative Future Scholarship for South Africans Scholarship Number
The number of offers was not specified.
Eligibility for Scholarship
Applicants for the scholarship must fulfill the following requirements
- The candidate must be a citizen and resident or a student in South-Africa.
- The scholarship offers the chance for an aspiring grade-12 student, together with financial need, to examine a multi-level degree in Brand Communication at Johannesburg.
- Candidates whose first language isn’t English usually are required to give evidence of competence in English at the high degree demanded at the University.
Please complete the form below and email it to email@example.com. You can commence the application by clicking on the application form and get additional information by clicking the scholarship Link
The deadline for an application for the scholarship is October 19 every year.
We also recommend the following available scholarships
- The Minuteman Scholarship 2020 | USA
- Scholarships for International Students 2020 – APPLY NOW
- LIST OF Low Tuition Universities in South Africa
- MANDELA MAGDALENE COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP 2020
- Top 21 Masters Degree Scholarships for Environmental Science Students
- Top 20 Undergraduate Scholarships for Information Technology Students 2020
- Obama Foundation Internships 2020 [PAID]
- Science@Leuven Scholarship 2020 for International Students in Belgium
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. If no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.