SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Are you a Latino students interested in the media and entertainment industries? LNESC/ NBC Universal Scholarships 2019 can help you achieve your dream. NBCUniversal scholarship offers Ten (10) scholarships worth $ 5,000 to the winners annually.
Here in our Forum, we have provided you with full detail on what you need to know about NBCUniversal scholarship including the host nationality, eligibility, worth and how to apply for the scholarship.
Please carefully read through!
LNESC/ NBC Universal Scholarships 2019-2020
The NBCUniversal / LNESC Scholarship Program is sponsored by NBCUniversal and managed by the LULAC National Educational Service Centers (LNESC). Eligible applicants are first-year students enrolled at an accredited university or full-time university.
The NBC Universal scholarship program aims to support and encourage outstanding Latino students interested in the media and entertainment industries to earn a bachelor’s degree from a post-secondary institution in the United States. Ten (10) scholarships worth $ 5,000 will be awarded to the winners.
LULAC National Educational Services Centers, Inc. seeks to develop America’s future workforce by effectively preparing young people for the jobs of the new economy.
The NBCUniversal / LNESC Scholarship Program is sponsored by NBCUniversal and managed by the LULAC National Educational Service Centers (LNESC). and is to be taken in the United State America.
The NBC universal scholarship is open to outstanding Latino students interested in the media and entertainment industries to earn a bachelor’s degree from a post-secondary institution in the United States. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
NBCUniversal scholarship Worth
NBCUniversal scholarship offers Ten (10) scholarships worth $ 5,000 to the winners annually. The $ 5,000 scholarship will be split into two equal payments of $ 2,500 paid on September 15 and January 31.
Eligibility for NBCUniversal scholarship
To eligible for universal scholarship 2019, the applicant has to be postgraduate or undergraduate students and must be a U.S. citizen, be under 25 years of age as of 2019 open to currently enrolled high school seniors or first-year college students.
How to Apply for LNESC/ NBC Universal Scholarships 2019
Applicants for LNESC/ NBC Universal Scholarships 2019 must meet the following criteria in order to be considered:
• Must be an aspiring student or student enrolled full time at a recognized college or university
• Must be at least 18 years or older
• Must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent
• Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
• Must have an interest in the media and entertainment industry, all majors are welcome
How do I apply for NBC universal scholarship?
Applicants can apply online for the scholarship. The link is:
• University degree with proof of cumulative grade point average
• Three letters of recommendation, including full phone number and e-mail address for each reference
Application deadline for NBCUniversal / LNESC Scholarship 2019
The NBCUniversal/LNESC Scholarship Application is currently unavailable.
Link for more information:
If you have difficulties or have a question while applying online, please contact scholarships-at-lnesc.org
- 17 Women Scholarships for International Students
- Geology Scholarships, 2018-2019 | Study Abroad
- 25 Undergraduate Scholarships for Health Students 2019
- 25 Undergraduate Scholarships for Journalism Students 2019-2020
- 22 Undergraduate Scholarships For Economics Students 2019
- 45 Fully Funded Scholarships for Study Abroad Around the World this year
- 15 Scholarships for Cameroonian Students to Study in France 2019-2020
- 21 Masters Scholarships for Statistics 2019-2020 [Apply Now]
- Queensland University Of Technology CPIE Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia 2019