If you dream or wish to study abroad, you don’t necessarily need to break the bank or get drained financially. In fact there are numerous cities abroad where you can study and its tuition fee and cost of living, cheaper compared to your home county. One of the myths that will blow your about spending millions of dollars in studying abroad is far from the truth. That’s a mentality every prospective international student must let go.
Which cities are best for study abroad in year 2018? In other to find out, let’s explore the world together.
- Kuala Lumpur: This Malaysia’s capital city keep being in the top as among the most affordable cities to study in the world. The tuition fee at international ranked universities are less than US$3,000 on average and your cost of living could be as low as US$5,400 a year depending on your lifestyle as an individual.
You’ll discover that Kuala even present opportunities to also work even as a student thereby making you financially buoyant while studying. With such factors in play, why won’t you make the best out of your study. Kuala is the best place to be.
- Warsaw: This amazing city is not only known for their fascinating history, food and nightlife. This capital city of Poland is also known as one of the world cheapest cities in the world.. International tuition fee average is at US$3,400 and the living cost is at US$5,700 per year.
This is a city where you go empty but while coming back, you’re enriched with history and culture, opening yourself to a new perception of life.
- Mexico city: If this city didn’t make the list, i wonder which one will. Mexico city nalso feature at 51st overall in this years best and cheapest cities index. The average tuition fee in Mexico city’s internationally ranked universities are US$5,800 a year and the total living cost are relatively lower when compared to their neighbors, the US.
- Tomsk: Tomsk made thee list as among the cheapest study destination in this year 2017. The favorable student environment and history and artifacts is what made it unique, exuding their low tuition fees paid at their universities. According to Numbeo, rent is 64% lower when compared to Moscow. Tuition fee in Tomsk is also reasonable at the average of US$2,400 per year at the two internationally ranked universities.
- Vancouver: This renowned city is the most naturally beautiful region in the world to study. The cost or living is relatively small and reasonable with a tuition fee that ranges from US$5000 per year. It houses universities that has been internationally ranked and recognized. This is one of the best place to be. When it comes to recognition and research ability, i give it all to Vancouver.
- Berlin: Looking for a more traditional location to study abroad? With an ability to board a discount flight, train or bus to other neighboring cities? Then Berlin, German is definitely for you. EU students doesn’t have to worry about tuition fee at all, however, students outside EU do but the good news is, it’s quite a peanut and very affordable.
7: Taipei: For those looking for a little bit of adventure and fun, Taipei, the capital city of Taiwan is then the ideal place for your study experience. The cost of living is doesn’t warrant breaking a bank neither will the tuition bfee drain you. Everything is cheap and cheap. It’s just the perfect place to study, have fun and explore beyond.