Are you aware that while you’re selecting a location abroad to study, you should also consider the cost of living in that city? To help you make the best out of your study abroad dream, we have provides you with the most affordable residential cities in the world in 2020 to live in for international students who wish to study abroad.
If you dream or wish to study abroad, you don’t necessarily need to break the bank or get drained financially. In fact, there are numerous cities abroad where you can study and its tuition fee and cost of living, cheaper compared to your home county. One of the myths that will blow you about spending millions of dollars in studying abroad is far from the truth. That’s a mentality every prospective international student must let go.
Which cities are best for study abroad in the year 2019? In other to find out, let’s explore the world together.
- Kuala Lumpur: This Malaysia’s capital city keep being in the top as among the most affordable residential cities for students to study and live in the world. The tuition fee at international ranked universities are less than US$3,000 on average and your cost of living could be as low as US$5,400 a year depending on your lifestyle as an individual.
You’ll discover that Kuala even presents opportunities to also work even as a student thereby making you financially buoyant while studying. With such factors in play, why don’t you make the best out of your study? Kuala is the best place to be.
- Warsaw: This amazing city is not only known for its fascinating history, food, and nightlife. This capital city of Poland is also known as one of the world affordable residential cities in the world for students. International tuition fee average is at US$3,400 and the living cost is at US$5,700 per year.
This is a city where you go empty but while coming back, you’re enriched with history and culture, opening yourself to a new perception of life.
- Mexico city: If this city didn’t make the list, I wonder which one will. Mexico city also features at 51st overall in this years best and cheapest residential cities index. The average tuition fee in Mexico city’s internationally ranked universities are US$5,800 a year and the total living cost is relatively lower when compared to their neighbors, the US.
- Tomsk: Tomsk made the list as among the cheapest study destination in this year 2017. The favorable student environment and history and artifacts are what made it unique, exuding their low tuition fees paid at their universities. According to Numbeo, rent is 64% lower when compared to Moscow. Tuition fee in Tomsk is also reasonable at the average of US$2,400 per year at the two internationally ranked universities.
- Vancouver: This renowned city is the most naturally beautiful region in the world to study. The cost of living is relatively small and reasonable with a tuition fee that ranges from US$5000 per year. It houses universities that have been internationally ranked and recognized. This is one of the best places to be. When it comes to recognition and research ability, I give it all to Vancouver.
- Berlin: Looking for a more traditional location to study abroad? With an ability to board a discount flight, train or bus to other neighboring cities? Then Berlin, German is definitely for you. It is one of the most affordable residential cities in the world for students to live in. EU students don’t have to worry about tuition fee at all, however, students outside EU do but the good news is, it’s quite a peanut and very affordable.
7: Taipei: For those looking for a little bit of adventure and fun, Taipei, the capital city of Taiwan is then the ideal place for your study experience. The cost of living is doesn’t warrant breaking a bank either will the tuition drain you. Everything is cheap and cheap. It’s just the perfect place to study, have fun and explore beyond.
- 10 BEST PLACES TO STUDY ABROAD
- We the Future Scholarship Contest
- Vincennes University Tuition: Scholarships and Costs Of Living
- 21 Cheapest Universities in Florida for International Students
If you dream or wish to study abroad, you don’t necessarily need to break the bank or get drained financially. Check Out the List of Most Affordable Residential Cities for Students.