LIFA Skill Development Scholarship, India
Each year, applications for the LIFA Skill Development Scholarship are accepted twice. Entries must be submitted through 1st April to 30th June Every Year. Eligible candidates should be residing in Kerala, India. Up to 25 awards will be granted per annum. LIFA Trust, the scholarship sponsor, will provide financial support the each of the scholarship winners.
The LIFA Trust awards up to 25 scholarships each year as one of its contributions towards fulfilling its mission : “to support talented youth by providing scholarships on technical education to mould quality Industrial professionals for the corporate by empowering their knowledge and skills through quality education”. The LIFA Skill Development Scholarship is purposed:
- To provide ITI scholarship to talented and skilled students those who are facing financial difficulties to study the course.
- To provide LIFA Scholarship to the Interested students to technical side those who have completed non-technical courses and facing financial difficulties.
- To provide LIFA Scholarship to the qualified youth those who are facing unemployment and interested to study technical course and working in technical sector.
There is no detail information, please contact the employer for further information.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in technical education.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in India.
Eligibility and Criteria
All candidates are required to satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- Male candidates can only apply for the scholarship.
- The candidate should be a Keralites and permanent resident in Kerala.
- Candidate should be passed SSLC/SSC/JTS and having the age of 16 years or above can able to participate in the Scholarship Programme.
- The candidate should have talent in technical education and having a vision on his future professional career in Mechanical and Engineering Industry.
- The candidate should be willing to work Abroad if he succeed campus selections
Only Indian students residing in Kerala are invited to apply.
Please download and complete the application form at the website and application link below.
1st April to 30th June Every Year.
Website and Application Link