The Liberty University is making available at the Online Programs Scholarships at Liberty University, USA, 2018. Students pursuing an online degree through Liberty University can explore various scholarship opportunities, to gain financial support based on academic or other achievements and affiliations
Each scholarship has its unique requirements and deadlines. It is essential to keep these deadlines in mind as you apply for scholarships to allow enough time for processing
The Liberty University is a private, non-profit Christian research university in Lynchburg, Virginia, United States.
Liberty University is dedicated to helping ease the burden of paying for your online college education by offering scholarships specifically designed for our online college students. They strive to help you pay for your online degree by keeping tuition costs low.
As a nonprofit institution, Liberty University will never charge you high college tuition fees to profit from your educational investment.
While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
Tuition at Liberty University for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in three straight years. The low cost of tuition, available grants and loans, and scholarships allow our online college students a plethora of opportunities to complete a degree with no upfront out of pocket expense.
What You Need To Know About The Online Programs Scholarships at Liberty University:
Liberty University look forward to helping you pursue online education through our online scholarship opportunities! there are several types scholarships available which include the following:
- Canadian Student Initiative
- Emergency Response Personnel Discount
- Heroes Fund Scholarship
- International Mission Board (IMB)
- Liberty Advantage
- Southern Baptist Conservatives of Virginia (SBCV)
- Word of Life Employees
- West Virginia Convention of Southern Baptists (WVCSB)
Offers are available for pursuing online degree programs.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for the study of the subjects in the university.
- Canadian Student Discount: A 15-percent discount beginning in Spring 2018 (U.S. dollar amount).
- Emergency Response Personnel Discount: 25-percent tuition discount (student must pay for books, materials, and the current technology fee per term).
- Heroes Fund Scholarship: offer is for service members and honourably discharged Gulf War veterans (1990– the present day which includes Desert Shield, Desert Storm, OEF & OIF) pursuing their first Certificate, Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree. Students approved for this scholarship will be awarded an amount to cover all remaining tuition and fees once financial aid and military aid have been deducted from the total amount of tuition and fees charged.
- International Mission Board (IMB):100-percent tuition (student must pay the $50 administrative fee per term).
Liberty Advantage: 15% off tuition only.
- Southern Baptist Conservatives of Virginia (SBCV): 100-percent tuition (student is responsible for all fees and a $50 administrative fee per semester).
- Word of Life Employees: 50-percent discount on tuition for undergraduate and graduate programs only (student must pay the current technology fee per term and a $50 administrative per term).
- West Virginia Convention of Southern Baptists (WVCSB):100% tuition (Student is responsible for all fees and a $50 administrative fee per semester)
Liberty University online scholarship Eligibility:
Each scholarship has unique requirements and deadlines.Make your college tuition more affordable with scholarships. Review the Liberty scholarship packages below, and apply to all that you are eligible for. The earlier you act, the more scholarship opportunities are available.
- Resident Undergraduate Scholarships
- Resident Graduate Scholarships
- Liberty University Online (LUO) Scholarships
- Resident Transfer Student Scholarships
- Missions Programs & Scholarships
- General Scholarship Rule (GSR)
Factors Influencing Your Financial Aid
The factors below could lead to a recalculation of your financial aid. They could ultimately lead to a change, reduction, or elimination of federal, state, institutional and/or any other types of financial aid eligibility.
- Not attending, dropping, or withdrawing from courses and/or sub-terms you are registered to attend
- Completely withdrawing from the university
- Failing to properly withdraw from the university
- Enrolling in courses that do not apply to your degree completion plan
- Failing to maintain Financial Aid satisfactory academic progress
- Providing incomplete or inaccurate information during the application process
- Receiving additional sources of aid (such as outside grants or private loans)
- Receiving aid above the amount of tuition (which may lower Liberty University scholarships)
- Changing enrollment level (some scholarships require full-time enrollment; Federal Direct Student and PLUS loans require half-time enrollment)
- Changing grade level or academic programs (for example, some majors are not eligible for the Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant)
- Changing between Resident and Liberty University Online student status, and vice versa
- Defaulting on a student loan or having an unresolved federal grant overpayment
- Providing false or misleading information
- Receiving federal aid for the same academic year at another institution
- Repeating a course for which you already received a passing grade more than once
- Awards that cover the majority of direct costs (i.e., DGIA, Continuing Education, Private School Affiliation Scholarships, etc.) do not allow for stacking with other Liberty University aid sources such as the Liberty Champion Award or Liberty Book Dollars.
The mode of applying is online.
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link