Leiden University Excellence Scholarships (LexS) 2019
The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Programme (LExS) is open to outstanding Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Masters‘ degree programme at Leiden University starting February 2020.
The host institution for this scholarship is Leiden University, The Netherlands.
Level/Field of Study:
All MA, MSc and LL.M programmes as mentioned on the website Master’s programmes in Leiden. Please note that some programmes have a start date in September only
Number of Awards:
The number and type of award of the scholarship depends on the budget available for each Faculty department.
All Non-EU/EEA international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship programme has 3 awards:
• € 10.000 of the tuition fee
• € 15.000 of the tuition fee
Total tuition fee minus the statutory tuition fee
The LExS is only valid for the period the student is registered at Leiden University as a full time student within the time frame of the study programme.
• Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University Master’s degree programme starting February 2020.
• In his or her prior academic education abroad, the applicant must have achieved excellent study results which are relevant for the programme for which the student wishes to enrol.
As an indication, the student will be among the top 10% for the relevant programme followed abroad.
• The applicant will hold a non-EU/EEA passport and will not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
• Scholarships will not be awarded to applicants who have already obtained a Leiden University master’s degree with the exception of students applying for a Master programme for which a specified previous Master programme or work experience is mandatory (the LLM advanced masters qualify as such).
• Students who are granted a Leiden Excellence Scholarship must comply with and confirm in writing their agreement with the Rules and Regulations attached to the scholarship prior to the granting of the scholarship.
You must first apply for admissions to Leiden University online. In your application, you must indicate clearly that you would like to apply for the LExS scholarship and upload your letter of motivation for the LExS scholarship on the scholarship page.
For programmes starting in February 2020, the deadline is the deadline has ended.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
The deadline for this scholarship program has ended. Please keep in touch with us as we bring you more updates on it.
Official Scholarship Website: http://prospectivestudents.leiden.edu/scholarships/scholarship/lexs.html
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2020(SHARE)
- 2020 Scholarship at University of Nottingham (Malaysia Campus) for Students from Third-World Countries
- 21 Free Universities in Cyprus for International Students
- University of Warsaw: Admission Requirements, Courses Offered Tuition Fee, Ranking
- Mechanic Engineering Program in Germany 2020
- 9 Full Tuition Fee Waivers Scholarships for International Students 2020
- UN/DESA Italian PhD Fellowship Programme in Italy, 2020
- ASC Leiden Visiting Fellowship Programme for African Students 2020
- 25 Fully Funded South African Undergraduate Scholarships 2020
- Public Health Scholarships for Nigerian Students 2020