Yeah this Post is dedicated to International students studying at the Leicester Law School; You can start your life with the Leicester Law School Scholarships
The Leicester Law School is presenting Leicester Law School Scholarships for Canadian and Malaysian Students in UK, 2020, which is a tuition fee reduction of 10% to all Canadian and Malaysian undergraduate students commencing studies at the University in 2019.
Leicester Law School offers the best in undergraduate LLB and postgraduate LLM courses. Leicester Law School consistently features among the top law schools in the country.
Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at a higher level by the University.
Level/Field of study:
Scholarships are for within the Leicester Law School. Offers are available to pursue the undergraduate program.
Leicester Law School is offering a tuition fee reduction of 10% to all Canadian and Malaysian undergraduate students commencing studies at the School in 2019. This will be deducted from each year of academic study.
The Scholarship is hosted in the United Kingdom.
Scholarship Number :
Canadian and Malaysian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- must apply for an application in one of the undergraduate law degree programs (including Senior Status LLB Law or LLB JD Pathway).
- be classified by the University as international/overseas students for fee purposes.
- have Canadian nationality or residency to be eligible for the Canadian Excellence Scholarship, and Malaysian nationality or residency to be eligible for Malaysian Excellence Scholarship.
- The scholarships are in the form of a reduction in the tuition fees payable.
- Where a scholarship is to a candidate who is also eligible for a fee discount, the discount will be after the scholarship reduction to the tuition fees payable has been made.
- Scholarships are only available for students studying on a full-time basis.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at a higher level by the University.
The Application Deadline is meant for 12.00pm (GMT) on Friday 17 May anually. All application must be submitted before this date.
Students can submit your application form and transcript in one of the following three ways by fax, e-mail and also by post.
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link
To access other opportunities, click UK Scholarships
we Also Recommend!
- Top 21 Law Schools in UK | STUDY ABROAD
- Top 20 PhD Degree Scholarships for Literature Students
- 25 Undergraduate Scholarships for Law Students 2020
- Fully-Funded Scholarships for International Students at Maastricht University in Netherlands
- Elims Undergraduate Scholarships For International Students 2020
- 21 Masters Scholarships for Social Sciences Students 2020
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. Remember to leave a Comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question.