The Leicester Law School is presenting Leicester Law School Scholarships for Canadian and Malaysian Students in UK, 2018, which is a tuition fee reduction of 10% to all Canadian and Malaysian undergraduate students commencing studies at the University in 2018.
Leicester Law School offers the best in undergraduate LLB and postgraduate LLM courses. Leicester Law School consistently features among the top law schools in the country.
Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level by the University.
Offers are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for within the Leicester Law School.
Leicester Law School is offering a tuition fee reduction of 10% to all Canadian and Malaysian undergraduate students commencing studies at the School in 2018. This will be deducted from each year of academic study.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
10 scholarships are available for Canadian undergraduate students and 3 scholarships are available for Malaysian undergraduate students.
Canadian and Malaysian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- must apply for an application in one of the undergraduate law degree programmes (including Senior Status LLB Law or LLB JD Pathway).
- be classified by the University as international/overseas students for fee purposes.
- have Canadian nationality or residency to be eligible for Canadian Excellence Scholarship; and Malaysian nationality or residency to be eligible for Malaysian Excellence Scholarship.
- The scholarships are in the form of a reduction in the tuition fees payable.
- Where a scholarship is to a candidate who is also eligible for a fee discount, the discount will be after the scholarship reduction to the tuition fees payable has been made.
- Scholarships are only available for students studying on a full-time basis.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level by the University.
18th May 2018
Students can submit your application form and transcript in one of the following three ways by fax, e-mail and also by post
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link
To access other opportunities, click UK Scholarships