The Leicester Castle Business School is offering the Leicester Castle Business School-DMU Principal’s Scholarship for Students in UK, 2018; for international students who have a commitment to studying one of these courses at De Montfort University (DMU).
If English is not your first language you will need to meet the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
Field of study:
Scholarships are to study following programme:
- BSc in Global Finance and Global Leadership and Management,
- MA in Business of Motorsport and Intercultural Business Communication.
- MSc in Business Management in Sport, Business Management in the Creative Industries, Creative Enterprise, Global Banking and Finance, Global Finance and Investment.
The scholarships are worth £3,000.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Scholarship is available to Home, EU and international students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements
- Bachelor of Science: Candidates must have 112 UCAS points or equivalent for international students.
- Masters of Science and Arts: Candidates must have 2:2 or above or equivalent for Home, EU and international students.
- If English is not your first language, an IELTS score of 6.0 (including a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent is necessary.
- English language tuition is available at DMU both before and during the course.
Scholarship is open for September 2018 and January 2019 intake.
UCAS online application
All applications from Home or EU students for full-time higher education courses at UK universities and colleges are made through UCAS.
You can begin the application by clicking on Scholarship Link
To access other opportunities, click
- International Scholarships
- TOP 25 BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SCHOLARSHIPS IN USA FOR NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- De Montfort University Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2018
- Harvard Business School Global Fellowship 2018