LEDA Scholars Program 2019-2020 in the USA
What You Need to Know About the LEDA Scholars Program
Leadership Enterprise for a Diverse America (LEDA) offers a scholarship to high school students in public high schools (grade 11). LEDA students come from low-income households and communities that are often ignored by passive university recruitment efforts. LEDA opened the door to opportunities and maximized the leadership potential of hundreds of high-performing, low-income students who would never have considered applying for the most competitive universities in the country.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2019-2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
Level/Field of Study
The LEDA scholars program is open to high school students in public high schools (grade 11). If you are not qualified for this scholarship due to your level, you can check out our Undergraduate scholarships, Masters scholarships and PhD scholarships.
LEDA Scholarship Program is taken and hosted in the United States of America. There are other US Scholarships available for International students in 2019. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2019 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
US citizens are welcome to apply for this LEDA Scholars Program.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The amount of the prize varies each year, but with their help, students attend the most selective colleges and universities.
Eligibility LEDA Scholars Program 2019
Students must be low income. Eligibility is assessed individually according to the composition and income of the student’s family.
Students who will be first-generation students receive special attention
Students must be US citizens, Permanent residents or who have received granted Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) status
Be a high school student in a public high school (grade 11) at the time of application
Have an unweighted cumulative average of at least 3.6 and a grade in the top 10% of high school students
Register enrollments and success in the most rigorous courses offered to the student, for example, Honors, AP, IB, Double Credit or Simultaneous Registration
Exceptional analytical skills in reading and writing, demonstrating the preparation of some colleges and universities
Scores above the national average on PSAT, SAT, PLAN and/or ACT
How to Apply LEDA Scholars 2019
The application can be submitted online via the link below.
LEDA Scholars 2019 Application Deadline
LEDA scholars program application deadline is usually on December 12 of each year.
LEDA Scholars Program 2019 Application Link
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- Redfin Scholarship 2019-2020 l Apply Now
- Money Metals Exchange Scholarship 2019-2020
- $4000 Solutionreach scholarship 2019-2020 in USA
- Ongoing War Orphans Scholarship 2019-2020
- Great Lakes National Scholarship 2019-2020
- Homer Fund Orange Scholars Scholarship 2019-2020
- Palumbo Family Foundation Scholarship 2019-2020
- Fully Funded ISE Undergraduate Scholarship for Foreign Students in Thailand, 2019
- 20 Postgraduate Scholarships for Zimbabweans in Uk 2019-2020
- 20 Data Science Scholarship 2019-2020