Offers are up for the LEAP Africa’s Graduate Internship programme for the year 2017. It monitors and evaluates existing projects with or without supervision. Communicate effectively with stakeholders. Internships are available for young Nigerians. This is a paid internship programme.
Field of Internship: Interns will have the opportunity to participate in many exciting activities designed especially to enhance their knowledge of LEAP Africa and their projects.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: LEAP
Internship can be taken in Africa
Eligibility: LEAP looking for an innovative, passionate individual who can;
- Monitor and evaluate existing projects with or without supervision
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Develop and market leadership programmmes
- Facilitate trainings
- Create basic graphic designs
- Carry out independent research and design curriculum
Internship Open for International Students: Internships are available for young Nigerians.
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Internship Description: LEAP Africa’s Graduate Internship offers a unique opportunity for highly motivated, innovative, and leadership savvy graduate students to work in an innovative business environment while gaining valuable operational and leadership experience.
How to Apply: Email PowerPoint Presentation, CV and video with appropriate subject “Internship at LEAP Africa” to careers-at-leapafrica.org.
Steps to Apply
- Step 1: Create a Video on why you are the best person for the role.
- Step 2: Upload video to Youtube and share the link
- Step 3: Design a PowerPoint presentation on the topic“Channeling creativity for social change”.
- Step 4: Complete a short data form
Internship Application Deadline: Applications close on Tuesday, May 2, 2017.