LEAP Africa’s Graduate Internship which is already been applied for has for some reasons extended her deadline for application. Therefore, interested persons whom are yet to apply are advised to hurry and apply before the new deadline.
Graduate Interns come from different works of life and will have the opportunity to participate in many exciting activities and programmes designed especially to enhance their knowledge of LEAP and leadership in Africa. Our ideal interns must have keen project management acumen, strong creative and analytic skills, tremendous drive for results and unparalleled curiosity and focus.
Areas of interest
- eLEAP: Content development ( educational sector), 2D, 3D animation skills, video editing and graphics skills and project management.
- Youth LEAP: Youth focused program design and implementation, Facilitation, stakeholder management, curriculum development, project management.
- Biz LEAP: Design and implementation of enterprise programs and solutions. Candidates must have high business acumen, networking skills and project management.
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning: Research focused individual. A degree in statistics, political science or Economics will be preferred. Sound analytics skills, research writing and presentation skills, and project management.
Level/Field of study:
The scholarships are available for pursuing a graduate Internship programme.
The scholarship is hosted in Nigeria.
Scholarship is open to students from African countries
Interns will have the opportunity to participate in many exciting activities designed especially to enhance their knowledge of LEAP Africa and its projects.
The number of offers was not specified.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
We are looking for an innovative, passionate individual who can;
- Monitor and evaluate existing projects with or without supervision
- Design and implement LEAP programs.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Demonstrate a high level of creative and problem solving skills in achieving work goals
- Develop and market Leadership Programmes
- Facilitate trainings
- Create basic graphics designs
- Carry out independent research and design training/ educational curriculum
Interested candidates are to follow the Steps listed below:
- Create a video on the topic “ Leadership begins with true self-awareness, leading yourself first before others”
- What are your thoughts on this belief
- Tell us of an example where you demonstrated and expressed this belief
- What do you consider to be your greatest achievement and why?
- Upload the video to YouTube and paste the link when filling the application
- Design a PowerPoint presentation on the topic “The power of one towards nation building” and upload it when filling the application form. Note that you will be required to make a presentation if you get shortlisted.
You will be evaluated based on the following metrics
- Conceptual skills
- Research Abilities
- Presentation design
- Presenting / speaking skills
Kindly note that you are required to a link to your YouTube video, your presentation and you CV with appropriate subject “Internship at LEAP Africa” to email@example.com.
Currently, this scholarship is unavailable but we shall keep you posted on the new date
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.