SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Lean Lab is pleased to offer Incubator Fellowship Program. If you are an educator, entrepreneur, technologist, and community leader with early stage ideas of products, services, or new school designs then you can apply. The fellowship program is seeking bold entrepreneurs building transformational innovations that address achievement gaps and inequities that persist in public education. The fellowship provides up to $35,000 in seed funding.
A lean laboratory is one which is focused on testing products and materials to deliver results in the most efficient way in terms of cost or speed or both. Lean laboratory is a management and organization process derived from Lean Manufacturing and the Toyota Production System (TPS). The goal of a Lean laboratory is to use less effort, fewer resources, and less time to test incoming samples.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Educators, entrepreneurs, technologists, and community leaders with early stage ideas of products, services, or new school designs that have the capacity to transform public education in Kansas City.
- Gritty, determined people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and tackle some of our city’s toughest challenges in education.
- Applicants can apply alone or in teams. It is required that a founder is available for the in-person modules.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants can check the given link to apply for the fellowship: https://www.f6s.com/incubatorfellowship2017/apply
- You can see the fellowship written application overview through the given link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qlto-Uk3T6o3nuxrpvko_LiPC7MwWiQEXQsVy1U403E/edit
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Training and consultancies on all aspects of building a sustainable and impactful venture in education as aligned to our Due Diligence Model
- Exclusive access to mentorship from Kansas City’s top entrepreneur and education leaders
- Partnership with up to 5 school beta-sites
- Office space
- Access to a supportive community of parents, teachers, students, school system leaders, and investors in the form of the Community Launch Group
- Up to $35,000 in seed funding
- Participation in the culminating Launch[ED] Day event, where each team pitches to additional Kansas City leaders, funders, and community members for additional resources to further support their initiatives
Applications will no longer be accepted after June 11, 2017.
Link for More Information: