She Leads Africa Small Business Trainer Program 2017: Become a Mentor – Mould a Mogul & Get Paid.
Application Deadline: February 28th 2017
How do you feel about dropping bombs of knowledge and helping empower your fellow #MotherlandMoguls? In 2017, because it’s the year of blessings, SLA are launching a program with support from Facebook to deliver business and digital marketing training to 2000+ entrepreneurs across Nigeria.
This program is being supported by Facebook. To do this SLA will be recruiting 15 rock stars who’ll become SLA certified – Boost your Business trainers and work with us to deliver an exceptional training program. Interested?
- You need to have at least 2 preferably 5+ years of work experience to qualify.
- You need to be based in one of these cities: Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Ibadan, Port Harcourt.
- You need to have the time to lead 12 trainings per month (6hrs per training). Training will most likely take place on Saturday’s though there could be special weekday even.
- If some of the traits below sound like you, then apply now now.
- You’re interested in digital media and want to share your expertise and experience with entrepreneurs and professionals who are eager to learn.
- You’ve always been interested in mentoring and helping people develop new skills.
- You’d like to build your brand as a business strategy expert.
- Money may not be your motivation but the extra pocket money of N25,000 per training you host would be a nice addition.
1. Send in your application – the link is at the bottom of this page
2. If selected, you’ll be invited for an intensive 2day training courtesy of She Leads Africa and Facebook on March 1819 in Lagos, Nigeria. Over these 2 days, you’ll be trained on:
– How to use Facebook products to grow a business
– Finding your presentation style
– Business strategy frameworks
PS If you don’t live in Lagos, we will cover your flights and accommodation for the Train the Trainer program.
3. Now you’ll be ready to spread your knowledge and help people do amazing things. And we’re gonna put you straight to work helping us train 2000+ entrepreneurs and professionals.
4. The SLA team will organize most of the logistics behind the trainings. We’ll find the space, make sure there are chairs and pray the folks at NEPA come through. We’ll work with you to spread the word, make sure the training is well attended and have someone there on the day to help you set up. And then it’s over to you to wow the audiences with your expertise.
5. Please note that trainings will run between April and September.
For More Information: