SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Entries are now been submitted for the LeadMN Morrie Anderson Endowed Scholarship 2018, eligible persons are advised to hurry and apply for this program before its too late
LeadMN connects college students for the change. They represent the 180,000 two-year college students in Minnesota to help them transform their lives and their communities. Their students LeadMN by developing leadership skills to realize their potential, see beyond what they thought was possible for personal success, and to drive community-wide change.
country of study:
Through the scholarship, LeadMN provides $10,000 for the winning candidates.
All Scholarship applicants must be:
- Be enrolled in a technical program at one of the technical or consolidated colleges within the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities.
- Be in good academic standing as determined by the campus where they are enrolled.
- Preference will be given to students with financial need and who show great promise.
- This scholarship may be renewed provided the recipient meets the minimum academic standards as determined by the college president.
How to Apply:
If you are interested then you can apply through the given link: https://www.tfaforms.com/399298
To apply, students must be ready to submit the following
- Submit letter of application/personal letter and include the following:
- Academic, career and personal goals, describing your academic and career goals and personal goals, and
- Statement of need, describing why you need the scholarship.
- One letter of recommendation from college staff.
- A copy of your school transcript (does not need to be an official transcript).
Applications are accepted for the scholarship April and November Annually
Link for More Information: