Are you looking for scholarships to Study Abroad? Here is the Laurie Cameron Scholarship 2020 made available for eligible international students funded by Victoria University of Wellington. The citizens of New Zealand can also apply for this scholarship.
Victoria University of Wellington is pleased to offer the Laurie Cameron Scholarship 2020 to a student who is conducting or is about to do a public-private interaction, guidelines and management, and relationship study at Victoria University. A scholarship is awarded every year.
About Laurie Cameron Scholarship 2020
The Laurie Cameron Scholarship was established in 2006 in memory of the late Laurie Cameron C.B.E., Q.S.M., for her family. Laurie Cameron has long been a member of the Board of Directors of the Institute for Policy Studies at the University of Victoria, which she chaired for several years. He was particularly interested in ensuring the participation of the private sector in matters of governance and promoting the understanding of ethical principles of behavior in both the public and private sectors.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2020
- 2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2020
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
Level/Field of Study
The scholarship will be awarded to a student who is doing or is about to conduct research at the University of Victoria on interactions and public-private relations in the area of policy and management.
Specializations to study this opportunity:
The study will be conducted at the School of Government of Victoria University in New Zealand in the field of Master’s Degree and Doctorate in Public Management, Public Policy, Strategic Studies, Business and Administration and Arts.
The Laurie Cameron Scholarship is aimed at New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Residents, and International Students.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from the Laurie Cameron Scholarship 2020, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Program period is for one year (with a possible extension for a second year). The winner will receive $2,000 to $2,500 (subject to available funds).
To be eligible for the scholarship, the candidate must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- An applicant who conducts research on interactions and public-private relations in the area of politics and management.
- A candidate who is part of one of the programs after the experience of the School of Government of the University of Victoria (Master’s Degree in Public Management, Master’s Degree in Public Policy, Master’s Degree in Strategic Studies).
- A candidate who is a student pursuing a Master of Commerce and Administration, or a Master of Arts
- Applicants who do Ph.D. in the field of public-private sector policy and management relationships are also eligible.
- The scholarship is open to students of New Zealand nationality or permanent residents and international students.
- The scholarship can be organized in conjunction with one or more scholarships.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship;
Download the application form and fill it out.
- The applicant must attach the supporting documents.
- The applicant must submit a brief summary of the proposal of his research project (approximately an A4).
- The candidate must include details of how the scholarship fund will be used.
- New Zealand candidates must declare that they have completed all their studies at Victoria University of Wellington.
- An international candidate must include a certified copy of these academic records from another institution.
Applications must be submitted before 4:30 pm on the closing date to:
September 15, 2020.
Office of Research and Postgraduate Studies.
Victoria University of Wellington
PO Box 600
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Essay Competition 2020
- World Bank Scholarships for Developing Countries 2020
- Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2020
- World Bank Short Courses for Developing Countries 2020 [UPDATED]
- Top 10 World Bank Internships 2020 [PAID]
- World Bank Africa Fellowship for African Graduates 2020
- World Bank Young Professionals Program 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the Laurie Cameron Scholarship?
Laurie Cameron Scholarship is $2,000 to $2,500 per year.
Who is eligible for the Laurie Cameron Scholarship
Howevr, the Laurie Cameron Scholarship is aimed at New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Residents, and International Students.
Which field of study does the Laurie Cameron grant cover?
It covers Public Policy, Public Management, Strategic Studies, Commerce, Administration, and Arts.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.