Lasalle International Masters Scholarships, Singapore-2017
Offers are up f Lasalle Scholarships for 2017 intake. Scholarship is open for most talented new Masters students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential, and passion for the arts. Scholarship covers up to a maximum of $5,400 for the entire MA programme. To be eligible for the scholarships applicants must have been offered a place in a Masters of Arts programme,
Scholarships are available for Masters degree level.
- All nationalities
- Applicants must have been offered a place in a Masters of Arts programme for the August 2017 intake
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships or bursaries/financial aid awarded by external organizations.
The LASALLE Scholarship covers a portion of the course fees, payable by the student for one academic year
- Applications are to be submitted to LASALLE College of the Arts, Division of Student Administration, Block E Level 2, Mondays – Fridays, 9:00am – 5:00pm. Applicants will be notified of the outcome of award by end June 2017.
- Please note that late or incomplete submissions will not be processed.
- Submission of an application does not guarantee any award of scholarship.
Deadline: 17th March, 2017