SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are inviited for Lamudi Philippines Undergraduate Scholarship Programme. The scholarship is awarded for one semester to one exemplary college student.
Lamudi Philippines, in its continuing concern for the socio-economic development of the country, provides a scholarship program amounting to Php20,000 for one semester to one exemplary college student. The student will be guaranteed a paid internship at Lamudi Philippines in his or her department of choice.
Now on its third year in the Philippines, global real estate platform, Lamudi focuses exclusively on emerging markets. It offers sellers, buyers, landlords, and renters a secure and easy-to-use platform to find or list properties online.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Lamudi Philippines provides a scholarship program amounting to Php20,000 for one semester to one exemplary college student.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the Philippines
The following criteria will be used in the selection of scholars: General Eligibility, Academic Merit, Financial Need, and Force of Character.
- General Eligibility
Age: 18 years old and above
Level: Undergraduate, 3rd and 4th year
Undergraduates studying the following disciplines are encouraged to apply: Business and Management, Economics, Marketing, Media and Communications, Information Technology and Computer Science, Engineering, and other relevant majors.
- Academic Merit: The student must have a minimum 1.75 GPA (or Latin honour status) from his or her first year up to present.
- Financial Need: The applicant must write a 500-word Letter of Intent in English expressing why he or she should be one of the recipients of the scholarship. The need for financial assistance should be described in the letter.
- Force of Character: The determination to accomplish the degree and the desire to excel must also be conveyed in the letter of intent. Experiences in overcoming educational obstacles will be highly considered.
Nationality: Students from the Philippines are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: All exemplary Filipino college students are invited to apply. They must be at least 18 years old, and currently in their third or fourth year in college.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Online Application Form
- Certificate of enrollment registration form, or a scanned copy of the student’s valid school ID
- Copy of the Transcript of Records
- Letter of recommendation from a professor in a subject relevant and directly related to the student’s degree, which should include the applicant’s program and dates of attendance
- Letter of Intent
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 2017.