Even the Latin American Education Foundation (LAEF) has shown itself as a pioneer in fulfilling the higher education needs of Hispanic students in Colorado. This has been in the form of a scholarship for middle and low-income students. If you meet the requirements listed below, kindly apply.
In its 69-year background, LAEF has given over 6,000 scholarships totaled over $6,000,000. Our receivers’ successes have emerged across the entire world.
The application process is rigorous, so you need to read our information carefully before you begin the application. Take your time with it and start the application early enough so you don’t rush it because of the deadline.
- Level/Field of Study
- Host Nationality
- Eligible Nationality
- Eligibility / General information about LAEF scholarship 2021
- How to Apply for Latin American Educational Scholarship
- Latin American Educational Scholarship Application Deadline
- LAEF Scholarship 2021 Application Link
- LAEF Scholarship FAQs
- EDITORS’ RECOMMENDATION
Level/Field of Study
LAEF Scholarship is available to high school seniors, college undergraduate and graduate students in any field of study.
LAEF Scholarship is taken and hosted in the USA.
Latin American Educational Scholarship is available to US citizens.
As an international student, you can browse through our list of scholarship by country to select any scholarship for a particular country you wishes to study in.
Eligibility / General information about LAEF scholarship 2021
- Please don’t hesitate to begin, this is going to have a substantial quantity of time and energy to finish. It is possible to finish the application form in numerous sessions.
- Applicants along with recommenders should wait until the eleventh hour to start or apply any necessary stuff.
- Applicants have to submit an application via the internet application, that can soon be utilized to validate their eligibility
How to Apply for Latin American Educational Scholarship
Applicants are required to submit the following via the online application, which will be used to verify their eligibility.
- Unofficial Transcript
- Official ACT/SAT scores
- Present photo
- set of extracurricular activities
- The written announcement (s) — perhaps not to exceed 1000 words every single one for first-time applicants or 2 to get prosecuting applicants
- Financial documents – for the person claiming the student
- Two letters of recommendation
- One letter must be from a representative at your high school or college, principal, teacher, guidance counselor, etc.
- One letter must be from another source, personal or professional – employer, mentor, coach, etc.
- The recommender will receive an email with instructions when the student identifies them as the recommender on the application
- He or she must be at least 21 years of age and not related to the applicant
- The recommender is required to complete a confidential recommendation through the online LAEF application system
Latin American Educational Scholarship Application Deadline
Application deadline is on Wednesday, November 20, every year
LAEF Scholarship 2021 Application Link
LAEF Scholarship FAQs
How can I apply for the LAEF scholarship 2021?
Visit the LAEF website: www.LAEF.org/scholarship
When will the application open?
The application opens on Friday 21 September 2020
The application deadline is Tuesday, November 20, 2020
This scholarship application is for which academic year?
This application is under review and the funds awarded for the 2021 academic year.
When will the recipients be informed?
All applicants will be informed of their decision by the email address indicated in the scholarship application. You will receive a notification of decision no later than April 1, 2021.
What happens if I am legally independent?
If a student is legally independent, he will be asked to provide proof of emancipation or independence. You can find specific instructions on applying online or contact our office if you have any further questions on this topic.
If I am already in college, do I have to submit an ACT / SAT score or a GPA for high school?
If you are already in college, you do not need to present ACT / SAT results or high school transcripts.
In conclusion, LAEF scholarship 2021 is for high school students, college undergraduates and graduates in many and all fields of study.
Read the post carefully to find out all you need to apply and be awarded the scholarship.
- Clara Lionel Foundation Global Scholarship Program
- Knights of Columbus Scholarships
- Scholarships: mbbs in usa for International Students
- Texas Exes Scholarship
- AKA Scholarships for High School Seniors
- NCSF Scholarships Application For Students
- Alaska Performance Scholarship
- YMCA Scholarships
- George Snow Scholarship