SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The LA Tutors Education Scholarship 2019-2020
If you are a high school or college/university student and you are looking for scholarships, the LA Tutors 123 offers a unique one-time ” LA Tutors Education Scholarship“. Students currently enrolled as a high school, college or university in the United States or Canada are eligible for the scholarship program.
At LA Tutors, they believe that it’s more than just the grades that make a great well-rounded student. LA Tutors are passionate about sparking the creative genius in students and would love to commend those outstanding students who have made a difference in the lives of others in some innovative or technological fashion.
The purpose of the LA tutors 123 scholarship program is to provide opportunities to gain work experience in a chosen field. Winners will receive an allowance of $500, which can be applied to school-related expenses such as tuition, books, campus room and boards.
Level/Field of Study
LA Tutors Scholarship is open to high school students and college/university undergraduates.
LA Tutors 123 Scholarship is a test preparation, tutoring and private tutoring company located in Los Angeles, USA. It gives students the opportunity to connect with adults outside of their circle who may be able to help students get into the college of their first choice or to get an internship.
The LA Tutors Education Scholarship 2019 is open to citizens of, permanent resident of, and those who hold a valid student visa in the United States or Canada.
The winning project applicant of LA Tutors Education Scholarship 2019 will receive a one-time $500 grant, which may be applied to the following school-related expenses: tuition, fees, books, accommodation, and board.
To be qualified for LA Tutors Scholarship, applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
- Be currently enrolled as a high school or college/university student in the United States or Canada.
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (or its equivalent).
- Be a citizen, permanent resident or hold a valid student visa in the United States or Canada.
- Have an innovative project that makes a difference in the lives of others (for example, a website, a series of blogs, an app, fundraising events and so on.)
How to Apply
Interested candidates of LA Tutors Education Scholarship 2019 can apply online through the link indicated below:
The following documents must be included:
- Essay – The essay must describe the purpose of the particular project and provide the link to access content such as blog, app, etc. (where appropriate).
- Letter of Recommendation – The letter must evaluate the quality of the work.
- A Photo of Yourself– The photo must be the one taken during the execution of the project.
All submissions for the LA tutors 123 scholarship must be uploaded on or before 11:59 pm PST on the 20th of each month. The submission window closes on the 21st and will reopen on the 1st at 8 am.
For more information on the LA Tutors Scholarship, click on the link below: