SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
La Trobe University seeks applications from innovative Indigenous scholars in any discipline relevant to visual and/or print history. Successful applicants will join the research team of the newly established Graphic Encounters research project based in the history department at La Trobe University.
The aim of the PhD scholarship is to motivate the students for their education and provide them supporting fees.
La Trobe University is an Australian, multi-campus, public research university with its flagship campus located in the Melbourne suburb of Bundoora. The university was established in 1964, becoming the third university in the state of Victoria and the twelfth university in Australia. La Trobe is a verdant university and a member of the Innovative Research Universities.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to the Diophantine approximation and dynamical systems.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will provide:
- A La Trobe research scholarship for three years, with a value of a$26,682.00 per annum, to support your living costs (2017 rate)
- A full fee-relief scholarship (LTUFFRS) for four years to undertake a PhD at La Trobe University (international applicants only)
Number of scholarship: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in the Australia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship.
- This prestigious scholarship will be awarded to an outstanding applicant (Australian or international) interested in working on problems in Diophantine approximation and dynamical systems.
- Applicant should hold a first-class Honours degree or equivalent (such as Masters degree) in pure mathematics. Strong academic credentials with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are essential. Further, the candidate should satisfy the admission requirements laid out on.
Nationality: Australian or international students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their master degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Students can apply via online.
- Your University academic transcripts and completion certificates (originals or certified copies)
- Your professional CV (resume) outlining relevant work experience, academic awards, prior research background etc.
- Details of any publications
- A copy of your Master’s thesis (with at least two chapters translated into English if it is not written in English)
- A preliminary research proposal of no more than 300 words (if you need assistance, use our Guide to Writing a Research Proposal [PDF 68KB])
- Your birth certificate or citizenship certificate (original or certified copy, for domestic applicants only
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, 2017.