You are intelligent. That explains how you passed UTME. However, getting admission to Kwara State University (KWASU) requires more than just intelligence. Proper and thorough preparation is important if you must scale through KWASU Post UTME. 80% of Kwara State university students recommend the use of KWASU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. So, get yours immediately.
KWASU receives tons of applications every year. But its infrastructure and facility can only support a few. Hence, the need for Post UTME which is the last screening stage for applicants. Only students who scale through, stand a chance of getting admitted into KWASU. To scale through, read this article to the end.
- What is the Nature of the KWASU Post UTME?
- Why You Should Get the KWASU Past Questions Papers
- How to Get the KWASU POST UTME past Questions and Answers.
- Free Download of KWASU Post-UTME 2020 Past Questions and Answers
What is the Nature of the KWASU Post UTME?
The success of every examination begins with your clarity of what to expect on the exam day. For KWASU, its Post UTME is a piece of cake, if you get accustomed to what to expect and prepare extensively to combat it.
Basically, getting a copy of KWASU post utme past questions and answers helps you understand what exactly you are reading for, topics you should cover and more importantly how to answer these questions correctly.
In a nutshell, KWASU post UTME is a computer-based test. It is written mostly from June to August. The university board sits to choose the examination dates. Actually, the exam is written over a space of five to ten days. Each candidate’s examination hall, date and exact time is seen on the registration slip.
Only candidates who complete their registration on the KWASU portal will receive an exam invitation. To be eligible, however, you must score 180 and above in UTME 2020. KWASU Post UTME subject combination is the same as JAMB.
Remember, only the subject combination; the objectives of the two examinations are not the same. So, preparing for KWASU Post JAMB screening exercise with JAMB past questions is a harmonious dance to failure.
Furthermore, you will provide the correct answers to 50 questions in 40 minutes. For you to finish, you will have to spend a minute and 5 seconds on each question. Now, these questions are not easy, but if you get a copy of the past questions and practice judiciously with it, there you can beat the time.
If you must pass, answer 50 percent and above of the questions correctly. Relax, this is possible. 80% of undergraduates testify that with KWASU post UTME past questions and answers; you are certain of at least 50 and above. Follow the instruction below to get your copy now.
Why You Should Get the KWASU Past Questions Papers
Kwara State University is a highly competitive university. Only a little portion of the total number of students who apply to the university gains admission. The secret to the selection of the successful student is the level of preparation these students employ. Basically, there are levels of preparation.
The percentage of students who go in for an exam unprepared is less than 5%. Yet, less than half of the total number of students who sit for KWASU Post UTME fails. Ever wondered why?
Here is the thing. Many prepared but only a few prepared with the right material. To join the league of those who prepare rightly for this opportunity, get your copy of KWASU Post Jamb screening test past questions and answers immediately.
We have discovered that over the years, Kwara State University repeats its past questions. If you get this past question, you will be better equipped to pass the KWASU Post-UTME in one sitting and be among those selected for admission.
As a bonus offer, once you get a copy of this KWASU aptitude test, you will get access to our team of professionals. First, you will be added to a group where you can meet and interact with other candidates. Second, you will get relevant information on this WhatsApp group that will be beneficial to before and after this examination. What about a piece of information on how to study at KWASU for little or no cost?
Get your copy now, simply follow the instructions below.
How to Get the KWASU POST UTME past Questions and Answers.
The KWASU Post UTME past question cost N1, 000 for your subject combination, and to get it, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subject combination you wrote in UTME for the KWASU Post-UTME. So, we have compiled the subject combination you wrote in UTME based on the course you applied for in KWASU.
Therefore, all you need do is specify the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
There are three methods of purchasing our original KWASU Post UTME past questions and answer. They are:
Direct Bank Deposit
For all the methods above, you’ll be paying into the account details below:
Account Name: Silicon Africa Tech Limited
Account Number: 0546392167
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If you choose the Debit Card option, you’ll get an automatic download to your device immediately after successful payment.
Click the button below to download the KWASU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
Please contact us on 07012040283 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request for past questions of other courses at KWASU.
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of KWASU Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “KWASU Civil engineering Past Question.” Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your Past Question instantly.
If you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283
Free Download of KWASU Post-UTME 2020 Past Questions and Answers
1. Gone are the days when he… enjoy patronage. (A) would(B) will (C) used to (D) could
2. He did not attend the final burial …. (A) rite (B) rights (C) rites (D) right
In the questions below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase underlined
3. The culprits will surrender their loot to the customs officials. (A) give away (B) give out (C) give in (D) give up
1. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y. (A) 12 (B) 9 (C) 8 (D) 4
2. Three consecutive positive integers a, b and c are such that b2 = 4(a + c). Find the value of c. (A) 3 (B) 6 (C) 9 (D) 5
3. Find the number of sides of a regular polygon whose interior angle is twice the exterior angle. (A) 5 (B) 6 (C) 8 (D) 9
1. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery? (A) Chlorine (B) Oxygen (C) Hydrogen (D) Ammonia
2. The principal constituents of natural gas is … (A) methane (B) ethane (C) propane (D) butane
3. 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O, when heated to constant weight gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value of X? (A) 2.0 (B) 3.0 (C) 5.0 (D) 4.0
1. A car X moving of mass 500kg accelerates at 1ms-2 when the force due to the engine is 600N. (A)(B)(C)(D)
2. Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec , what is the average power developed? (A) 0.2kw (B) 4.0kw (C) 10kw (D) 15kw (E) 20kw
3. If two equal charges each 1C were separated in air by a distance of 1km, what would be the force between them? (A) 2KN (B) 3KN (C) 9KN (D) 10KN (E) 4KN
1. Ribosomes are found in all living cells. What is their function? (A) cellular respiration (B) synthesis of proteins (C) excretion of waste products (D) intracellular transport
2. An ecosystem is composed of all of the following except (A) Plants (B) Animals (C) Temperature (D) Meadows
3. Carbohydrates are stored in animal cells as (A) glucose (B) glycogen (C) maltase (D) starch