SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Kuok Foundation would like to offer Diploma Scholarship in the field of Polytechnics. This scholarship is available for Malaysian citizens for specific private universities/colleges, with full course completed in Malaysia. The scholarship covers up to 100% of course fees, depending on the course.
The aim of the scholarship is to help the next generation reach their potential.
The Kuok Foundation was set up by the Kuok family in 1970 to alleviate poverty and to reduce the economic disparities between the rich and poor communities in Malaysia.
- Application Deadline: December 19, 2017
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue diploma programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field of Polytechnics.
- Scholarship Award: Study grants of RM6, 000 per annum each will be offered to successful candidates.
- Nationality: Malaysian
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Applicants must have at least 4 SPM credits in any of the following subjects Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mathematics, Science or one subject relevant to the course.
- An overall grade of at least 3.0 and above in their latest Polytechnic results.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any scholarship such as JPA scholarship, etc. at the time of application.
- Applicants can apply through the online processor.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must also courier / send by post or by hand the printed copy of the application forms together with supporting documents to the Foundation’s office on or before December 26, 2017.