KPMG Nigeria Scholarship Program
If you are a Nigerian student desiring to pursue your undergraduate program which having to pay much, KPMG Nigeria Scholarship Program for Undergraduates 2019 offers you the opportunity.
In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities, KPMG will be contributing to the advancement of education. This will be through the KPMG Scholarship Programme to sponsor selected candidates through their university course.
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organizations within the Nigerian business community.
Why KPMG Nigeria Scholarship
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
Level/ Field of Study
The Scholarship is available for undergraduates students to pursue any course of study in any university in the country.
This scholarship program for undergraduates can be taken in NIGERIA. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
These scholarships are available for Nigerian students. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Departments are expected to make a 50% contribution to the award. All applications must be discussed with the relevant Departmental Manager prior to submission.
The KPMG Nigeria Scholarship Program for Undergraduates Eligibility:
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria
- Have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school within the last 2 years
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics)
English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How To Apply For The KPMG Nigeria Scholarship Program for Undergraduates
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email to [email protected] with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also, attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
Application Deadline for KPMG Scholarship Program
The submission of applications for KPMG Nigeria Scholarship Program 2019 closed on 21st September 2018.
Note: Kindly state the code “KSP2019” in the subject of the email
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- APPLY: Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship Program 2019
- 2019 UK Government REACH African Postdoctoral Fellowship in Hydro-Economics
- TOP 21 MASTERS DEGREE SCHOLARSHIPS FOR GEOMATICS ENGINEERING STUDENTS
- ESADE Executive MBA Scholarships, 2019(Spain)
- MSc Scholarship at University of the West of Scotland in North Cyprus, 2019
- JSIF SCHOLARSHIP FOR JAMAICAN STUDENTS 2019
- University of Dundee Alumni Scholarship, 2019
- UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA ACHIEVEMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2019
- James Edward Oglethorpe Scholarships At Oglethorpe University, 2019
- US Applicants Whitaker International Fellows and Scholars Program 2019
If you are a Nigerian student desiring to pursue your undergraduate program which having to pay much, KPMG Nigeria Scholarship Program for Undergraduates 2019 offers you the opportunity. KPMG will be contributing to the advancement of education.