The Gilbert and Marcia Kotzen Scholars Program are delighted to invite applications for the Kotzen Scholarship in Bachelor Degree from those who are talented and competent to apply for the opportunities to study abroad, scholarly research, and intellectual curiosity. It is your chance to move another step in life.
Nationality: not specified
Where: Simmons college, Massachusetts, USA
Scholarship award: full tuition, mandatory fees, and room and board, annual award of $3,000 is given for study abroad, short-term courses, summer internship tuition, and research support
Duration: four year
Degree: undergraduate study
- You are applying to be freshman for the fall semester at the university.
- You have standardized test score of 28 or higher (ACT), 1300 or higher (new SAT) or 1250 or higher (old SAT – CR+M). Minimum of 600 in each SAT section strongly recommended.
- You have at list GPA of 3.3.
- A record of taking honors, advanced placement (AP) and international baccalaureate (IB) courses, as available in their high school systems.
What do you need to submit?
- Short Answer (of no more than 250 words): How would you use your additional annual award of $3000 (for study abroad, short-term courses, summer internship tuition, and/or research support)?
- Formal Essay (of no more than 500 words): In what manner can a woman most effectively lead change in today’s world?
To apply: email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 1st December 2017