Korean Government K-Startup Grand Challenge 2019 for Entrepreneurs
The Korean government is sponsoring talented entrepreneurs and promising startups in the Korean Government K-Startup Grand Challenge 2019. Applications are currently invited from promising and determined Entrepreneurs in Asia.
The top-ranked 50 teams selected by the accelerators will be invited to stay in Korea to participate in a four-month accelerating program in Pangyo, located south of Seoul. At the end of the accelerating program, the government will host a Demo Day to select the top 25 startups from the program. They will get additional financial incentives, and if they establish their businesses in Korea, they will get additional support from the government
K-Startup Grand Challenge Benefits:
- Four-Month Accelerating Program
For the final 50 teams, each team will get $833 (1,000,000 KRW) for audition prize (up to two persons per team).
- Free Office and Project Space at Startup Campus
- Corporate Sponsorship and Support
- Visas & Help Desk
K-Startup Grand Challenge acceleration program is an annual programme. This years application deadline is on June 14th, 2019
For More Information:
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Guideline for Admission into Korean Government Scholarship Program(KGSP), 2019
- Fully Funded Korean Government Scholarship 2018-2019
- Study In Korea :Korean Government Scholarships for 170 Bachelors, 800 Masters & PhD for Developing Countries 2018-2019
- 2018 Korean Government Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students
- 700 South Korean Government Scholarship Program 2019-2020 – Postgraduate
- 2018-2019 Korean Government Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters & PhD for Developing Countries
- South Korean Government Undergraduate Scholarship Program
The Korean government is sponsoring talented entrepreneurs and promising startups in the Korean Government K-Startup Grand Challenge 2019.