The Korean American Scholarship Foundation is pleased to announce the College and Graduate Scholarship Program. A student who is currently enrolled in a full-time or graduate program may apply. The Foundation’s goal is to help Korean American students pursue their academic and personal achievements. Applicants are assessed based on their financial need, academic performance, extracurricular activities, and community service.
The Korean American Scholarship Foundation (KASF) is a volunteer-run, non-profit organization created to meet the financial needs of Korean-American students wishing to pursue higher education.
In addition, pending funds availability, KASF has also provided scholarships to qualified descendants of Korean War American Veterans. The foundation is operated by its voluntary-based Board of Directors and supporters and its operating expenses are funded by incomes from membership dues and local fundraising activities. In addition to their voluntary work for the KASF, many of our Board of Directors are also scholarship donors.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2020
- 2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries
- Scholarships For Developing Countries
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
Level/Field of Study
Korean American Scholarship is open to students who are currently enrolled in a full-time graduate program. The scholarship will be applicable to any course offered at the University. If you are not qualified for this scholarship due to your level, you can check out our Undergraduate scholarships, Masters scholarships, and PhD scholarships.
Korean American Scholarship is organized and held in the USA. There are other US Scholarships available for International students in 2020. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2020 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
Korean American Scholarship is available to USA citizens and residents (international students residing in the USA).
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Korean American Scholarship 2020 worth varies.
Eligibility for KASF Scholarship 2020
The conditions for applying for the scholarship are as follows:
• Will be a full-time student at a school in one of the designated western regions (Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming) for the year School 2020.
• Have a cumulative average of 3.0 or higher.
• It can prove the need for financial support.
• Students residing or residing in the United States during the 2020 school year, which US citizens or foreign nationals can apply for.
How to Apply for KASF Scholarship 2020
For students interested in applying for the 2020-2021 academic year, the online application will open on April 1, 2020. Meanwhile, the official application link is below.
KASF Scholarship 2020 Application Deadline
The deadline for applications for scholarships is July 30, annually.
KASF Scholarship 2020 Application Link
If you have any questions, please contact wrc.scholarship-at-kasf.org.
- UNESCO Arts and Crafts Scholarships+Internships for Students
- 25 Undergraduate Scholarships For Computer Science Students
- University of Groningen Scholarships for Developing Countries in Netherlands
- Hungary Government Scholarships for Ghanaian Students
- Google Travel and Conference Grants in USA | UPDATED
- Top Jewish Scholarships in USA
- Washington CPA Foundation Scholarship
- 20 Programming Scholarships for International Students
- Congressional App Challenge | Apply Now
- NASCAR Chevrolet Diversity Scholarship