Applications are currently been accepted for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Youth4Policy Program 2020, eligible young leaders from across the globe are invited to apply for this program.
Youth4Policy is a joint initiative of the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung and the Centre for Development Alternatives targeting young leaders with a demonstrated motivation to shape the public policy discourse in Uganda and influence policy decision-makers.
Youth4Policy Fellows will be provided with the necessary training, mentorship, and facilitation to undertake policy research and develop policy positions from their perspectives as a youth.
The program will then support participants with a framework for communication of their ideas among policy stakeholders and decision-makers within the state, civil society, and development partners. The comprehensive program consists of multiple seminars, workshops as well as public policy dialogues over a 6 month period.
- Ugandan citizens
- Under 35 years old
- Strong undergraduate or graduate degreeProfessional experience in academia, civil service, politics or related areas
- Demonstrated interest in policy and research
- Highly analytical research and lateral thinking skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in small teams
Candidates must submit the following to youth4policyUG@gmail.com
– Completed application form (download here)
– Curriculum Vitae
– University degree(s) and transcripts and/or testimonials
Promising candidates will be invited for a personal interview in March 2020.
The application deadline is 02 March 2020.
Application Deadline: 2nd March 2020.
For More Information: