SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are currently been accepted for the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Youth4Policy Programme 2018, eligible young leaders from across the globe are invited to apply for this program.
Youth4Policy is a joint initiative of the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung and the Centre for Development Alternatives targeting young leaders with a demonstrated motivation to shape the public policy discourse in Uganda and influence policy decision-makers. Youth4Policy Fellows will be provided with necessary training, mentorship and facilitation to undertake policy research and develop policy positions from their perspectives as youth. The programme will then support participants with a framework for communication of their ideas among policy stakeholders and decision-makers within the state, civil society, and development partners. The comprehensive program consists of multiple seminars, workshops as well as public policy dialogues over a 6 month period.
- Ugandan citizens
- Under 35 years old
- Strong undergraduate or graduate degreeProfessional experience in academia, civil service, politics or related areas
- Demonstrated interest in policy and research
- Highly analytical research and lateral thinking skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in small teams
Candidates must submit the following to youth4policyUG@gmail.com
– Completed application form (download here)
– Curriculum Vitae
– University degree(s) and transcripts and/or testimonials
Promising candidates will be invited for a personal interview in March 2018.
The application deadline is 02 March 2018.
Application Deadline: 2nd March 2018.
For More Information: