Entries are submitted for the Kofi Annan Fellowships for Developing Countries’ Students at ESMT in Germany, and applications submissions continues till September 30, annually. Applicants whom are to apply are to comply with the stated eligibility criteria to avoid disqualifications of any sort.
The Kofi Annan Fellowship provides the opportunity for talented and motivated students from developing countries who do not belong to a privileged class and lack sufficient financial means to study management at European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) in Berlin and graduate with a prestigious MBA from the most international business school in Germany.
Upon return to their home countries, the fellows are expected to contribute to the strengthening of entrepreneurial capacity and the fostering of a stable market economy as an effective catalyst for their country’s development, job creation, and poverty alleviation
Level: Master Degree
Field(s): MBA courses.
‣ Award No: Up to 5 scholarships are offered.
School(Institutions/ Country): | Germany
To be eligible for Kofi Annan Fellowships for Developing Countries’, applicant must:
- Applicants must be resident in one of the UN’s Least Developed Countries (LDCs), Landlocked Developing Countries (LLDCs) or Palestine.
- Fellows are expected to commit to returning to their home country or region to participate in the development of the local or regional economy.
‣ Scholarships are allocated based on academic excellence, personal and professional achievement, particularly strong leadership potential, and superior interpersonal skills.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants are required to apply online
Potential applicants may also submit a short form for a preliminary check to determine whether they are eligible to apply.
Deadline: September 30, annually.
Funded By: ESMT in cooperation with the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation