The Kochi University of Technology is delighted to Invite Applications for Kochi University of Technology Doctoral Scholarship Program in Japan. The scholarship is designed for Students pursuing their Doctoral Program in Engineering.
Institution: Kochi University of Technology, Japan
Eligibilty: Nationality: International student
Level : Doctoral Program, Department of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering
- To hold a degree from an accredited institution comparable to the master’s degree offered at KUT after 18 years of education, or to be scheduled to acquire such a degree before the KUT enrollment date.
- At the age of 35 years old or under
- Demonstrate excellent academic record, strong Bachelor and Master reputation
- Have adequate knowledge and research skill
- Have high English Proficiency
How to apply:
- Choose one or two research project(s) from: https://www.kochi-tech.ac.jp/english/admission/ssp/past_data/ssp_research_project_list.html
- Complete and submit all required documents by post to the university.
- Application form
- Bachelor’s degree academic transcript in English/Japanese.
- Master’s degree academic transcript in English/Japanese.
- Master degree certificate in English or Japanese
- Past field of study: 1 page
- Research outline: 1 page
- Two signed recommendation letters
- Original certificate of health in English/Japanese issued within the past 6 months.
- Copies of your publication
- Certificate of English language proficiency
- Copy of Passport
Deadline 15 September 2017