KOCH scholarship 2020 for Undergraduate Students
Are you ready to explore how your understanding of entrepreneurship, innovation, and economics can create value in your life and the communities in which you live? If yes then without wasting your time you must apply for this “UNCF/Koch Scholarship Program” provided by UNCF (United Negro College Fund).
Koch Industries and the Charles Koch Foundation are offering up to 200 Koch scholarships program for U.S. students for that academic year 2020-2021 These scholarships are open to pursuing full-time students (undergraduate) degree programme.
About UNCF/Koch Scholarships Program (UKSP)
UNCF (United Negro College Fund) is known as the country’s biggest & best minority instruction company. The United Negro College Fund, ” or UNCF, can be an American philanthropic organization that funds scholarships for black students.
The UNCF/Koch Scholarship (UKSP) is designed to help students on how to successfully develop and employ an entrepreneurial mindset by researching the way the analysis of entrepreneurship, economics, and innovation give rise to wellbeing for people, societies and communities.
Started in 2014 with a generous $25 million grant from Koch Industries, Inc., and the Charles Koch Foundation, the Koch foundation scholarship offers scholarships, mentorship, academic and professional support and networking opportunities to talented undergraduate African American students.
Students may come from a variety of backgrounds, but they will share an interest in exploring how entrepreneurship can improve well-being for individuals, communities, and society as a whole.
The Koch foundation scholarship also offers opportunities for professors, universities, community leaders and professionals to support students through mentoring and university grants.
The scholarship program is open to undergraduate, graduate and post-doctoral students. The scholarship is designed to teach students how to develop and apply an entrepreneurial mindset by exploring how the study of entrepreneurship. The award range of the scholarship is up to $20,000.
Scholarships can be found to pursue the Undergraduate programme. The scholarship covers the following under listed courses
koch scholarship is sponsored by Koch Industries and the Charles Koch Foundation in the USA and could be obtained at US Faculties.
This scholarship is for U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
The UNCF/Koch Scholarships Program offers:
- Scholarship Support up to $5,000 annually.
- Exclusive Usage of an Online Learning Community about Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Economics.
- Mentoring Opportunities and Networking accessibility
Number of Scholarship
Koch Industries and the Charles Koch Foundation makes 2 trillion scholarships readily available for students.
Applicants should fulfill the next area with this particular article:
- Be African-American
- Become a citizen or permanent resident of America
- Make a high school senior
- Possessing a 2.7 minimum accumulative GPA
- Employ to be admitted to, or enrolled in a Full-Time four-year faculty or college
- Pursue among those seven qualified areas: Accounting, Business, Economics, Engineering, History, Philosophy or Political Science
- Employ a current FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Be Eager to participate in an Internet community during their academic Calendar-year
- Be Ready to attend the Yearly UKSP summit
- Should Have an interest in entrepreneurship, invention, and economics
Entrance Requirement: Students must be a high school senior and have a 2.7 minimum accumulative GPA.
How you can apply for KOCH scholarship
All required fields, including six essays, must be completed in the student application.
The student application requires three uploads/attachments:
* High school or college transcript
* Student Aid Report (SAR)
* Financial Aid Award Letter
Note: The Student Aid Report (SAR) will be made available to you upon completion of your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), or will be available online if you filed electronically. Please submit all pages, including explanatory notes. Incomplete reports cannot be considered.
Note: The Financial Aid Award Letter from your selected institution spells out the details of your financial aid package. A financial aid package is a collection of different types of financial aid from multiple sources. It is intended to help you fill the gap between your ability to pay, your expected family contribution (EFC), and college costs, or the cost of attendance (COA).
Deadline for The UNCF/Koch Scholarship Program (UKSP) 2020 Application submission
The scholarship application period for this program has closed, so you cannot apply at this time. Watch this space for latest information on the scholarhip.
- Griffith University A Level Undergraduate Scholarships In Australia
- Young Farmers Scholarship Programme in Australia
- Warren Buffett Scholarship
- Student Financial Aid in the United States
- US and French Scientists, NIDA Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
- Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students 2019 at Robert Gordon University
- River Valley Cooperative Agriculture Scholarship in the USA
- Foster Care-to-Success Scholarships
- Top 10 Turkey Scholarships for Pakistani Students
- Apply: VLIR-UOS Scholarship for Training and Masters Program in Belgium
- Top 15 Turkey Scholarships for Ethiopian Students
- GAANN Fellowship at Ohio State University, USA
- Dell Scholarships In USA
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave an on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
Koch Industries and the Charles Koch Foundation are offering up to 200 Koch scholarships program for U.S. students for that academic year 2019-2020. Never allow this opportunity elude.