SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Koç University Full Scholarship STEM Masters Challenge 2017 Compete for a fully funded scholarship including living expenses at Koç University
Application Deadline: May 14, 2017
Deadline Date: May 14, 2017
Study area/Programmes of focus: STEM
Target audience: Prospective Master’s and PhD students
Prospective STEM Master and PhD students – listen up! Now is your chance to study in Turkey at the globally recognized and globally ranked Koç University. Founded in 1993, Koç University has quickly become one of the leading universities in Turkey and the surrounding region with top notch Master’s and PhD programs available.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime and get your Master’s or PhD in style with a full scholarship and living expenses covered! All you need to do to compete is answer one short multiple choice quiz and two short essay questions. Grab this opportunity now and join the many international students that are already taking advantage of all Koç University has to offer!
- The winner to one of our Master with Thesis programs in the Graduate School of Science and Engineering will receive a full scholarship, free campus accommodation and a monthly stipend.
- The winner to one of our Master without Thesis programs in the Graduate School of Science and Engineering will only receive a full scholarship.
- Candidates should complete and submit an online application by the deadline specified in Koç University’s Graduate School of Sciences and Engineering Master with Thesis programs
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization
- All participants must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
- All participants must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
- Sqore reserves the right to exclude users at its sole discretion
For More Information: