Kenyans are been invited to apply for the KNATCOM Training Workshop on Mobile Apps Development, all applications are to be received before the stated deadline
The Kenya National Commission for UNESCO (KNATCOM) will host a Training Workshop on Mobile Apps Development for Sustainable Development in late November or early December 2017. The objective of the proposed initiative is to promote access of information and ICT innovations through the use of mobile apps in sustainable development by training University students studying Information Technology/Computer Science.
- Be a Youth (15 to 35 years)
- Passionate about impacting change through ICTs
- Bring a laptop for their use in the Training
- Be in their 4th year of study of IT/Computer Science at a Kenyan university
- Be familiar with mobile apps programming languages /span>
- Have developed at least 1 mobile application
How to apply
- All applicants are requested to download the Application form
- All applicants must provide submit a screen shot of an App that they have created or a 1 paragraph write up of the database they have created in the past.
- Include a 1 paragraph write up (50-60 words) about the App they would want to develop during the 1 week of training/li>
- Copy of Curriculum Vitae (1 page) and Letter of interest (1 page)
- A copy of National ID
- A copy of their University ID
Students with special needs and female students who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply.
Submit your dully filled application form and all other requirements via email by 21st November, 2017 to [email protected]
Communications & Information Programme, Kenya National Commission for UNESCO (KNATCOM), National Bank Building 14th Floor , Harambee Avenue, P.O. Box 72107- 00200 Nairobi, Kenya
Application Deadline: 21st November, 2017
For More Information: