The King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (KMITL) is offering full-tuition scholarships for undergraduate students. The scholarship provides financial aid in the form of tuition exemption throughout the entire study period in an undergraduate program at the International College.
The International College aims to provide international degree programs at the bachelor, master, and doctoral levels with the highest academic standard.
Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Application Deadline: At the same time as the admission period (June 30, 2018)
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- International College Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students: Full tuition fee
- Full Scholarship: Full tuition fee
- Merit Scholarship: 10,000 Baht/year
- Hardship Scholarship: 10,000 Baht/year
- Activity Scholarship: 10,000 Baht/year
- Student Awards for Academic and Athletic Achievement: 5,000 – 100,000 Baht
Number of Scholarships:
- International College Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students: 1 – 2 for each undergraduate program (to be confirmed in each year)
Full Scholarship: 38 (estimated)
Merit Scholarship: 400 (estimated)
- Hardship Scholarship: 800 (estimated)
- Activity Scholarship: 200 (estimated)
- Student Awards for Academic and Athletic Achievement: Unspecified
Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- The applicant must hold a nationality other than Thai.
- The applicant has been admitted into an undergraduate program at the International College and is beginning his/her study in the upcoming academic year.
- The applicant has completed or is expected to complete high-school/secondary-school education with a grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 out of 4.0 (or equivalent).
English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
The application can be made free-of-charge. Please follow the steps below to prepare and submit an application.
1) Complete and submit the online application form
2) Prepare the supporting documents. Please include your name and your Application ID number on each document submitted.
- A photocopy of the applicant’s national identification card or passport
- A photocopy of the applicant’s name-change certificate (if any)
- A latest official academic transcript
- If the applicant has already graduated, a final official transcript should be sent with the application. Otherwise, the applicant should send the latest official transcript available at the time the application is made, and if there is any subsequent update, the applicant is required to bring the most up-to-date official transcript on the day of the interview. The applicant may send a photocopy of his/her academic transcript with the application instead of an original one, in which case the applicant is required to bring an original copy of the official transcript on the day of the interview.
- Standardized-test score reports (if required)
- A photocopy of the score report for each applicable standardized test in mathematics and/or English language should be sent with the application. However, in case a score report is not available at the time the application is made, the applicant must indicate in his/her application form which test the applicant is waiting for the result, and then send a copy of the score report to the International College once the test result becomes available. The applicant is required to bring the original score report on the day of the interview and present it to the examiners.
- An academic portfolio (if any): The applicant may send his/her academic portfolio and any additional supporting document with the application. Alternatively, the applicant can bring those documents on the day of the interview and present them to the examiners.
Please note that only the documents which are valid at the time the consideration is made will be considered.
How to Apply:
Applications should be submitted by one of the following methods:
- Submit the online application by uploading the files to the online application system.
- By registered mail or in person