SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Kiplinger Fellowship at Ohio State University, USA
The Ohio State University is glad to invite applications for the Kiplinger Fellowship Program. This fellowship is open to any experienced journalists from all over the world. Up to 25 fellows will be chosen. They will be participating in journalism conferences or other relevant training at the Ohio State University. The fellowship covers accommodation and travel costs.
Ohio State University is offering the Kiplinger Program that educates new digital tools and approaches, to keep journalists relevant in a changing media world. The Kiplinger Program offers fellowships , workshops, hands-on learning labs, presentations at regional and national journalism conferences, and other training to enhance reporting and storytelling. 25 journalists will be selected for the weeklong fellowship program, which will be held April 23-28, 2017, in Columbus, Ohio.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in Journalism field.
Place of Study
At Ohio State University, USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Journalists need at least five years of professional experience to apply
- International journalists are welcome to apply. All training will be conducted in English
- If you are a print, broadcast or online journalist with five or more years of experience (here or abroad), you are eligible to become a Kip
- If you participated in the Kiplinger Fellowship program prior to 2011 (when it changed its focus to social media and digital tools), you may apply
There is no nationality restriction.
To apply, candidates are required to submit the materials as follow:
- A short bio (maximum of 150 words)
- A short explanation of how the Kiplinger Fellowship would benefit you and your newsroom (maximum of 200 words)
- The Web links to three recent stories that showcase your talent
- Two references who know your work well (name, title, organization, email, phone)
- An estimated 25 journalists will be selected for the weeklong fellowship program, which will be held April 23-28, 2017, in Columbus, Ohio
Submission Deadline: Varies.