Are you good in coding/programming and you are bold of it? then this is an opportunity for you to win great prize, the American multinational technology company (Google) is using this medium to invite gurus in coding for 2019 google kickstart online coding competition.
Google Kickstart competition is a global competition which means anybody can apply irrespective of their country but the applicant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of registration to be eligible to be contacted by a Google recruiter.
About Google KickStart
Kick Start organizes online tours year-round, giving attendees the opportunity to test and improve their coding capabilities as they build the programming skills required for a technical career at Google.
Kick Start is a global online coding contest comprised of three hours of algorithms developed by Google engineers. Participants can take part in one or all online events that take place throughout the year. They have the opportunity to develop and enhance their programming skills while gaining insight into the technical skills required to pursue a career with Google).
The tours take place regularly at different times throughout the year, making them easily accessible to programmers around the world. Every start round is open to all participants. No prequalification is required. So you can try one or give a hand.
Once you sign up for Kick Start, you can join the round of your choice! When each round is open, the three-hour countdown begins and you compete on your website by solving algorithmic and mathematical problems.
After the round, you can see your ranking and the analysis of the tour. If you were one of the main competitors, Google could contact you to conduct an interview.
The competition takes place on a new platform. On the old competitor platform (2018 and before), for each test series, candidates downloaded an entry, run the code locally on their own computer, and uploaded the issue for evaluation purposes.
There is nothing to download or run locally on the new platform. Candidates will provide a code for assessment, and this code will run against each test until it has failed one or all of them. The new platform enables interactive issues where your code communicates with our code.
The basic idea of the contest has not changed: the candidates are still writing code to solve interesting and entertaining algorithmic problems, using the same skills as before. The round structure is the same and the rating system is similar.
Together, they own about 14 per cent of its shares and control 56 per cent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock.
Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Google believes that a diversity of attributes, experiences, and perspectives are needed to build tools that can change the world. Everyone deserves an opportunity to pursue connections in the industry, networking with peers, and a career path in technology regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, disability or military service.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY:
KickStart Google is for young, aspiring programmers who desire to have the opportunity to develop and grow their programming abilities through a series of the online-hosted competition. List of eligible Programs with UCAS code 2019. If you wish to explore more information on Undergraduate Scholarships, click on the link.
All scholarships are taken in the United States. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the US, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the US. Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
KickStart Google 2019 is available for international students. Aside from kickstart Google, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
- The three-hour sessions are a set of algorithmic challenges, all developed by Google engineers. So you have an idea of the technical skills you need for a career with Google.
- The best competitors of the kick-start phases can be asked to query Google.
KickStart Google 2019 has no specific offers.
Eligibility for Scholarship
To qualify for the scholarships,
- You must be eighteen years of age or older at the time of registration to be eligible to be contacted by a Google recruiter.
- Check the Rules and Terms and FAQ section on the official website for more details.
Register for Kick Start once on our website and you’ll be set up to compete in any round you’d like.
When each round is open, the three-hour countdown begins and you’ll compete on our website solving algorithmic and mathematical problems.
Following the round, you can check out your rankings, the round analysis, and if you were a top competitor, you may be contacted by Google for a chance to interview.
You can apply and find more information at the following link.
Registration for the 2019 Kick Start Contest will open on or around Monday, February 4, 2019, at 16:00 UTC and end on or around Sunday, November 17, 2019, at 8:00 UTC.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Accountancy Fellowship 2019
- $5,000 Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Engineering Fellowship 2019
- Plymouth University Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2019
- Florence Congleton Scholarship Award UK 2019-2020
- Surgery Online Global Scholarships at University of Edinburgh, 2019
- African MBA Scholarship at the University of Birmingham in UK 2019-2020
- International Hardship Fund at King’s College London 2019-2020
- African Real Estate Society (AfRES) Scholarship for Africans in the UK 2019
- University of Bradford Sanctuary Scholarships for Asylum Seekers 2019
- University of Warwick Albukhary Undergraduate Scholarship 2019-2020
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.
If you are a programmer and want to increase your value, Take advantage of the opportunity. Check out the KickStart Google Competition 2019-2020. Apply Now